Bike Pics Thread.

Mark W

My Bike:

30-09-06_2121-1.jpg

What do people think?! sorry about the crap pic - was taken on my old fhone a couple of years ago just after i moved into my house - as you can probs tell by the mess of the place!! haha!!

Looking at getting rid and getting a mod though!!

Cheers,

Jon

Edited by JonZebdi

My Bike:

30-09-06_2121-1.jpg

What do people think?! sorry about the crap pic - was taken on my old fhone a couple of years ago just after i moved into my house - as you can probs tell by the mess of the place!! haha!!

Looking at getting rid and getting a mod though!!

Cheers,

Jon

Go for it might! IMO there much better and sexier :P

Edited by Sonny Clarke

Thought i would get a post up of my koxx XTP Short had it for about 2 years... bought the frame of thechink (simon) been riding for far to long really lol Anyway here you go.

DSC00030.jpg

sorry for the poor quality ill get some better pics soon as the bike is back together.

DSC00031.jpg

single speed works great, but this isnt the best single speed hanger to use it does nothing but slip despite all my best efforts.

55HA0008.jpg

my old Curtis T1 Comp

Thought i would get a post up of my koxx XTP Short had it for about 2 years... bought the frame of thechink (simon) been riding for far to long really lol Anyway here you go.

DSC00030.jpg

sorry for the poor quality ill get some better pics soon as the bike is back together.

DSC00031.jpg

single speed works great, but this isnt the best single speed hanger to use it does nothing but slip despite all my best efforts.

55HA0008.jpg

my old Curtis T1 Comp

both look very nice,i must agree them style tensioners aren't the best really,derailler styled types are amazing tough such as rohloff (Y) i reccomend getting one of them badboys

both look very nice,i must agree them style tensioners aren't the best really,derailler styled types are amazing tough such as rohloff (Y) i reccomend getting one of them badboys

Well im buying a set of tensile urban cranks with eno freewheel and BB this weekend so wont have the money for a new tension hanger, friend of mine has this one and he has no problems with it and it looks the nuts. not sure what it is though im sure someone will say.

DSC00070.jpg

sorry cant quite see it properly but u get the idea.

Already posted in the main forum but for anyone interested here's some pics of my Inspired Fourplay.

dsc03128largecx7.jpg

dsc03129largezg8.jpg

dsc03131largehl9.jpg

dsc03132largein4.jpg

Just need to get some white stickers from Tarty to finish it off. Also new is the 2.4 DMR Moto RT on the rear and a big shout out to Dave from Inspired/Trialtech for the Inspired pivotal saddle and (27.2) post which is sweet as and silly light!

Comments welcome :D

Posted up couple days ago of my ride... i got abit borred and decided to spray it, its been done out of a can for now untill i get the time at work to respray it properly. Also new set of urban legend cranks and a eno freewheel oh and try all BB at a bargin price of £60 :D best bits i bought for ages :D just gotta pick up my new back wheel during the week.

DSC00080.jpg

Posted in other forum, thought i'd shar the love with y'all (Y)

P1000349.jpg

P1000351.jpg

P1000352.jpg

Spec;

Frame: 2005 Zoo Pitbull (short)

BB: Try-all on one side, echo on t'other ( i couldn't get one side out :P)

Cranks: Tensile urban legends

Bash: H.E.N

Forks: 07 Zoo Pitbull

Headset: Chris King

Stem: Zoo

Bars: Monty 221 ti, extended to 29.5"

Brakes: 200mm Hope mono trial, front and rear

Front wheel: Chris King ISO, Sapim spokes, Try-all rim

Rear wheel: Chris King ISO, Sapim spokes, Echo 07 rim

Tyres: Maxxis High Rollers

Just like to say thanks to the tarts for the parts, and Neil Tunnicliffe for the frame :)

Matt

Posted in other forum, thought i'd shar the love with y'all (Y)

Spec;

Frame: 2005 Zoo Pitbull (short)

BB: Try-all on one side, echo on t'other ( i couldn't get one side out :P)

Cranks: Tensile urban legends

Bash: H.E.N

Forks: 07 Zoo Pitbull

Headset: Chris King

Stem: Zoo

Bars: Monty 221 ti, extended to 29.5"

Brakes: 200mm Hope mono trial, front and rear

Front wheel: Chris King ISO, Sapim spokes, Try-all rim

Rear wheel: Chris King ISO, Sapim spokes, Echo 07 rim

Tyres: Maxxis High Rollers

Just like to say thanks to the tarts for the parts, and Neil Tunnicliffe for the frame :)

Matt

nice bike dude, i totally love the color of those rims :P

yes i wear a stab vest and only go out during the day :giggle:

strange thing is he wanted me to spray it pink for him... so i sprayed it dildo pink :D Paul i always thought u was just getting fat, didn't relies it was a stab vest :D