Moderator Debate?

Will Arnold

Although by rights, I should probably be removing the warn level for that :- Haha, nah, everyone's who's experienced the joys of Tom in real life knows him for the lovable little lad he is ;)

And Mat - no.

Although by rights, I should probably be removing the warn level for that whistling.gif Haha, nah, everyone's who's experienced the joys of Tom in real life knows him for the lovable little lad he is wink3.gif

And Mat - no.

IPB Image

who could resist a face like that? :P

Edited by mat hudson

Occasionally. He's online on MSN quite a bit, but only on that Mobile Web thing or whatever the crap that is, and I'm not really sure whether I'm gonna be costing him money by heckling him or whatever...

Ok I think I did contradict a little but I got some of a point over even if it was a bit muddled , ahh booger it I think we should endorse serial killers :P

p.s anyone who takes the last bit seriously needs a wet fish to head

Edited by CBProductions

Occasionally. He's online on MSN quite a bit, but only on that Mobile Web thing or whatever the crap that is, and I'm not really sure whether I'm gonna be costing him money by heckling him or whatever...

It used to, but now you have to buy them mobile credits, i sat there sending the same message to the same boy, about 200 times over..

he losted all his credit :P