Ali C On't Ashton..

Dai the Socket

It seams adams come out from under the stone hes been hiding under for the past few months.

Good pics but as has been mentioned the colors in some are a bit saturated as were the last ali c pics. Get the saturation nailed and you should be onto a winner.

It seams adams come out from under the stone hes been hiding under for the past few months.

Good pics but as has been mentioned the colors in some are a bit saturated as were the last ali c pics. Get the saturation nailed and you should be onto a winner.

Hardley...:slol if adam isnt riding...hes working...and if he aint working hes filming danny butler...

Ad gets around :lol:

I'm gonna batch process the photos and de-saturate them a little bit (-5) or something.

Gimme your opinion then :)

Nick, how do you fancy us both finding a group ride or setting something up with a couple of riders and comparing shots afterwards?

I'm gonna batch process the photos and de-saturate them a little bit (-5) or something.

I don't think it's quite as simple as that Danny/Nick. It's not a question of saturation being too high, but also WB being off, colour balance being off... The red channel is especially strong in a lot of shots.

Try and couple, see how they look.

I did find myself taking f**king loads of test shots. I mean loads. Quite annoying really. The light meter on my camera's pretty rubbish I think

Just out of interest, out of the 300 or so shots that you took, how many were test shots or had the wrong settings? I'm curious, as I only take maybe 2 or 3 test shots in a day when I'm shooting.

Nick, how do you fancy us both finding a group ride or setting something up with a couple of riders and comparing shots afterwards?

Haha. Um, I dunno. I'd be a bit intimidated really. I'm shit compared to you on every level. I don't think I'd like getting absolutely ripped / owned....

I don't think it's quite as simple as that Danny/Nick. It's not a question of saturation being too high, but also WB being off, colour balance being off... The red channel is especially strong in a lot of shots.

Yeah, still reducing some saturation will help. I think I had wb set up wrong anyway...

Try and couple, see how they look.

Just out of interest, out of the 300 or so shots that you took, how many were test shots or had the wrong settings? I'm curious, as I only take maybe 2 or 3 test shots in a day when I'm shooting.

Um. I took a few. Since it was all on manual I kept taking some to see how the exposure was with the shutter speed / F-stop I was using.