1030 Wheelbase Monty :o :o

oakley

yes, i do like it thank you very much, i dont wanna no why you dont like it, at all. it aint your bike so it ont matter anay way. and before you come back and say ' well im glad it aint my bike', yes i already gathered you dont like it!

Joe, sorry to brake it to you, honey, but this is a forum. :P You post a topic and expect replies, and in the circumstances you expect people to say weather they like your new 1030 pink Monty, or not.

If they just said 'Its shit you gay bell end face' then you'd be saying 'Why?'.

Just pointing it out.

Personally i think its pretty cool, pink is individual but i would have pikced a different colour that was still individual (still, personal preferance (Y) ). Having an extension put on is good, you've snapped your frame and you've not just gone and bought another; you're experimenting which is a really good thing. However i think you should have put some of the extension on the chainstays as it would f**k the geometry up. Then i would spray the dropouts!

And, last but not least... Are you coming Sheff on Sunday?

Cheers,

Joe.

I don't like it either i'm afraid... i wouldn't be seen dead on that bike, unless i was earning money for charity and i was dressed up like a pirate or something stupid as well. At least that way it would be half okay because people would realise i'm looking like a tit on purpose. I also don't like monty's so that doesn't help it.

I like the cut and shut jobbie though, despite the fact i'd be slightly wary about doing any front wheel moves/hooks for fear of it snapping as it's going to be undeniably weaker now.

Cheers ali :P and gaz made the 51" thing up cus I'm a belll, i havent done anything 51 on it. (well i might havedone but not noticed, or told anyone or anything!)

rant over!

joE!

Haha your a 'belll' :lol:

You my have done a 51" sidehop...to pedal, thats all i can think of other than a hook that high.

^_^ Steve

• 2 months later...

Joe u batty, why dont u just tell these people why ur bike is extra long. Ive rode it, it does ride good! Its got some crazy extra bit of tubing half way down the top n down tubes, dunno if id trust it myself though, seems abit odd to me!!

But it did ride nice for a mod, but as always , mods feels too small to me.. still.

Sharn

Joe u batty, why dont u just tell these people why ur bike is extra long. Ive rode it, it does ride good! Its got some crazy extra bit of tubing half way down the top n down tubes, dunno if id trust it myself though, seems abit odd to me!!

But it did ride nice for a mod, but as always , mods feels too small to me.. still.

Sharn

Thanks for that, we hadn't established this weeks ago.

• 3 weeks later...

bloody hell i dunno why every ones havin a go at joe i think its pretty coolio making the frame longer from an other wise scrap frame (Y)

cheers man.

and it also proves that after more than three months of riding that it aint as much of a bodge as you might of originally thought.

joE!