1030 Wheelbase Monty :o :o

oakley

Is it really that bigger deal that you have a 1030 monty?

Do you want me to suck your penis now? :ermm:

Stop making such a big deal out of it. :huh:

im not making such a big deal out of it, infact i havent made any 'deal' about it, all i did was post a pic of my bike like everyone else does. it aint me thats making the deal!

Okay, you added a few links to your chain, making your wheelbase a little bigger. Its not going to feel different, its all in your head.

1. why guess when your blaitentley (sp?) wrong.

2. it's feels immensley different

3. if it's all inmy head how come everyone that has rode it has felt it aswell!!

I think everyones getting pissed off now becuase you seem so reluctant to tell us what it actually is. Is it suposed to be a secret or is it some sort of wondeful guessing game or what? :sleeping:

i seemm reluctant to tell you. it's no game. i just posted a pic of my bike, not to have a game to see who can get it right!!

Hell, I still think it looks photoshopped, the pink looks totally wrong compared with the rest of the picture. All pixelated and lame :blink:

Get some decent day time shots, from the side, not above from the side, a proper side profile shot (Y)

It may looked photoshopped, but it's not. why would i bother photshopping a few pics to show you all. SAD!

you will see in my new video!!

my guess for the wheelbase is that hes had special dropouts made that attach somehow to the standard dropouts thus moving the rear wheel back. it looks like it has something there from the pictures :ermm:

WRONG!!!

I am thinking it was more like a 51" hook :- (no offence joe)

Cheers ali :P and gaz made the 51" thing up cus he is a belll, i havent done anything 51 on it. (well i might havedone but not noticed, or told anyone or anything!)

rant over!

joE!

If your going to draw attention to the fact that it is a 1030 WB monty(which you did in the topic title), when monty's are traditionally smaller bikes, you are making a thing of it.

Many people have asked how it is 1030, wether you have arsed about with it yourself or wether it is a 'special', and you havn't answered, thus making even a bigger deal of it, had you answered in the first instance, there would be no need for so many people to keep guessing and asking.

could be a 26" frame with JUST with horiz dropouts. ;) just a guess anyway.

i quite like the pink would go mint with the try-all pink rims (Y):P hehe

come on joe, instead of winging and whining and getting p!55ed off @ people just tell em what you have done, its not as if someone is going to copy it is it??? or is it ? :S

Waynio............................

Why would you want a mod thats longer than a stock in the first place i would never know................... but hey people like different things. each to their own, peace over and out.

I don't have a clue how it's longer, but that toptube/downtube interface is not normal at all, look at the monty site to see the '04, '05, and '06 221's their top tube and down tube don't have anywhere as much contact area........

1. why guess when your blaitentley (sp?) wrong.

Well wtf are we supposed to do if you won't tell us how it's a 1030wb Monty? How was he supposed to know that he was blatantly wrong?! It's just like me coming on here and saying "I have a road legal car that goes 500mph" but not telling anyone how it does 500mph. Bit stupid if you ask me.

i seriously doubt he would of photoshopped 4 different pictures so i'm betting it's real.

Also it's not exactly difficult to spray a frame. He's not the first person to do it... And someone was blatantly going to do a pink one sooner or later :rolleyes:

Haha, that is actually the worst looking frame i've ever seen, but if you like it then... ok.

I thought the whole 'crazy colours' phase was played out about 3 years ago, as Simon said.

My problems with it:

1. I hate those Monty frames, lurid colour or no lurid colour.

2. It's pink.

3. It's a mod.

4. It's pink.

I like:

1. Thriftyness.

And there we are.

Haha, that is actually the worst looking frame i've ever seen, but if you like it then... ok.

I thought the whole 'crazy colours' phase was played out about 3 years ago, as Simon said.

My problems with it:

1. I hate those Monty frames, lurid colour or no lurid colour.

2. It's pink.

3. It's a mod.

4. It's pink.

I like:

1. Thriftyness.

And there we are.

yes, i do like it thank you very much, i dont wanna no why you dont like it, at all. it aint your bike so it ont matter anay way. and before you come back and say ' well im glad it aint my bike', yes i already gathered you dont like it!

Meoww.

If you put a post up about your bike, then you have to expect people not to like it.

Thats the way things work.

By putting my opinions up in a simple, list-format for you to read, it'd give you a better idea of why it's not to my taste rather than 'iT luKs gAy m8!1'.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.