1030 Wheelbase Monty :o :o

oakley

I've seen Ode_To.avi and guy had monty like this, so this one isn't uniqe maybe some proto or something.

it is unque mate, trust me!!!

Get some or the Try-All florsent pink rims on there and you've got a winner (Y):P

i was gonna but you no!!!

and yes it is 1030. and the frame is 1030, not bent forks or the likes.

and it DOES ride like a dream!!

joE!

I think everyones getting pissed off now becuase you seem so reluctant to tell us what it actually is. Is it suposed to be a secret or is it some sort of wondeful guessing game or what? :sleeping:

my guess for the wheelbase is that hes had special dropouts made that attach somehow to the standard dropouts thus moving the rear wheel back. it looks like it has something there from the pictures :ermm:

yeah thats what i thought that would also explain the silver bit on the disk mount

i guess you cracked it at the disk mount so you added some plate between the creack which brings the rear wheel back by 1 cm

my guess for the wheelbase is that hes had special dropouts made that attach somehow to the standard dropouts thus moving the rear wheel back. it looks like it has something there from the pictures :ermm:

I was thinking the same thing, the wheel and dropouts looks alot further back compared to an ordinary monty. :huh:

here's a photoshop of my old t-pro i did ages ago, it actually looks more realistic than the monty pics.

IPB Image

however, i seriously doubt he would of photoshopped 4 different pictures so i'm betting it's real.

plus, why not tell us the wheelbase thing? i doubt anyone really cares that much or are gonna copy it or whatever your scared of.

I dont know if its been sugested but have you welded extra pipe to the top and down tubes ???

Did this to an image of your bike compared to a standard monty

IPB Image

It could just be picture angles ect but it looks longer...... Have you welded pipes between the two red lines ??? it looks as though theres welds there (two lighter lines). If not then how the feck you done it ? Or is it as simple as having pulled the wheel further back and a half link !

By the way 51 inch side hop :o nice work

joshywa