Uk24 Video

DaiTrials

Heres a little vid I made, Just some basic riding on the 2nd day out, just to show off how nice the New UK24 rides, there should be a direct link from www.Heatsinkbikes.com soon, but for now ...

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/Heatsink/UK24David.avi

Its an amazing frame for £230 and i'm more than happy with it, I hope to take my riding to the next level when i get used to it fully :)

David

I don't think he needs a tripod at all really. The problem with the video is its interlaced hence the horizontal lines you get across it. Chances are this is due to the compression and not the original source.

Overall a good little video :) Makes me wanna get a 24 again. Shame im skint :(

I don't think he needs a tripod at all really. The problem with the video is its interlaced hence the horizontal lines you get across it. Chances are this is due to the compression and not the original source.

Overall a good little video :) Makes me wanna get a 24 again. Shame im skint :(

Dv is always interlaced which is the source , well spotted though , I must admit at early hours of the morning and half way through a clients project I didnt pay enough attention to it. I do think it could have been improved with some better angles and a tripod as handheld video is hard to get right.

Over all the riding was good though and I would love one of them bikes dont take these comments to heart.