Channel 4 11.05! Amazing Magic Tricks!

DrEvil270183

Great stuff! Was wicked when he turned that bouncers £5 note into a £20 and blagged himself in for free! He blagged himself into pretty much everywhere.

Yeah, although he blatantly ended up swapping the £5 note for a £20, in effect paying £15 anyway. So I wouldn't really call it blagging his way in :P

My claim to fame is ive met that guy and had a curry with him at 3am before. Was out drinking and saw him in a curry house in Bradford, this was before he was famous and he was amazing even then.

He did the twisting bottle trick and the 10p in a bottle and that was mind blowing to see first habd. He also did a pretty cool trick with a watch that changed the time itself to a random time you were thinking of in your head, an amazing guy and so so laid back.

Frooty

My claim to fame is ive met that guy and had a curry with him at 3am before. Was out drinking and saw him in a curry house in Bradford, this was before he was famous and he was amazing even then.

He did the twisting bottle trick and the 10p in a bottle and that was mind blowing to see first habd. He also did a pretty cool trick with a watch that changed the time itself to a random time you were thinking of in your head, an amazing guy and so so laid back.

Frooty

he is aint he, would come in to college with a new trick every week. then one day quit to concentrate on the magic side more. crazy stuff seeing him now :S