Ultamate Petrol Scooter

danny 123

Wahooo thats mad i want one, where you buy them on :- Imagine what the police must be thinking,

'ha! weve got him its only a.....'

*VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

'Buga'

Ha! :lol: ....Meh there only 22.5cc when you buy them.Thats why i got the racing exhaust for mine. :-

• 3 weeks later...

I doubt it's fake.

For anyone who knows a little about Go-Peds , it is simple to get them doing 130 MPH easily , you just need the right parts.

Is awesome whether it's fake or not :)

Scooter's Spec:

Antonio Engine : Generally considred the best, Very Very expensive to buy. Beastiness in a small package.

23,000 RPM race motor : That acceleration could beat two barrels of shit out of that car.

Engine trix tuned pipe : In essence, a posh exhaust, but picking the right one can boost you 5-10 mph easily

Velocity Mesh 4 Speed : A 4 speed gearbox , Revving at up to 23,000 RPM i reckon it'd get to it's top speed ALOT quicker than that car.

NX Nitrous Kit : Basicly does the same as all nitrous kits do. This is a direct port nitrous kit , Mixing straight in with the engine gasses to increase speed quite dramatically

It could beat that car ... :)

Edited by deanie-b