Hd?

JT!

Apparently the PS3 is going to be £425. No thanks. At least not until it drops in price substantially. Also I would want to wait to see which will "win" out of Blu-Ray and HD-DVD. It's just like Betamax vs VHS all over again. Woop.

The PS3 was announced at E3 to cost £318 ($599). Not so bad but still quite a bit.

Get a HD TV. Get a PS3, then get one of the many games that are going to be HD optimized.

Just go to e3insider.com or something, and check out the HD game trailers. Gooder reasons as any to go HD.

Likewise with a Xbox 360... which, if anyone cares, has now been hacked so you can play backups. Might have to get one now.

is it just me or do digital LCD TV's have like annoying light trainls when things are fast moving, or pixelation etc. Even my gradads expensive Lowe' one does it... Me not impressed.

Unless they improve soon I won't be bothering to get a new TV, maybe a HDTV CRT one though, when they are affordable.

Yeh is it not true that we will need cable or whatever to watch HDTV due to the bandwidth issues?

The PS3 was announced at E3 to cost £318 ($599). Not so bad but still quite a bit.

Yeah but we all know that you can't just translate from US dollars into pounds, E.g. Chris King hubs are much cheaper over in the states. The UK price for the PS3 is probably going to be £425.

We have time to watch the yen and be flexible, but that 60GB version looks like £425 in the UK at the moment.
And apparently the cheaper version won't be released over here. Or so I heard.

yuhuh, Wii is actually looking immense, where as ps3 is looking like a seriously large amount of shite.

as for me, i'll sit tight with my loverly 360 and wait for halo 3, as the trailer for it is LIKE WHOA.