Read the guidelines -Onza

marcus123

dude... talk english and don't use text language... then you'll get validated and so can post in for sale/wanted :P... hardluck about your bike :( , your best bet is to try ebay.... have you tryed the insurance???

hi my onza t pro has recently been nicked i jus wanted to no if any one as a mod trials for about £200 that i can buy to replace it i no ur not ment to post these on here but i need one quick cheers any thing will be considered (Y)

yup true so why do it mate? fare enough ur bike got stolen but still?

if i lost a tenner in the street it doesnt mean im alowed to rob a bank does it?

lads... point made??? your still posting :angry: one said it... he doesn't need the two of you making the same point and wastin his time... if your not gonna help him then don't post, and leave the administrators to do their jobs...

lads... point made??? your still posting :angry: one said it... he doesn't need the two of you making the same point and wastin his time... if your not gonna help him then don't post, and leave the administrators to do their jobs...

if you looked they all posted at 12:55 so its not as if they read his post the reply then posted is it?

they all did a reply at the same time, did you report the topic? i did.

your "helpful" reply just said speak english?? (he clearly is) and dont use text talk?? ( he isnt he just spelt a few words wrong txt talk is w4t u up 2 l8er m8.) so he clearly didnt txt talk so i think before you have goes at others for not helping you should maybe look at your posts.

Edited by Synergy

theres nothing wrong with my post mate... i made a suggestion to him and helped him... what did you do? you slagged him off...

i didnt slag him of slagging someone of is saying your a useless tit.

your helpful suggestions werent helpful.

its like if i saw a joiner using a screw driver to undo a screw, and then i came up to him and said mate you should use a screw driver.

its pointless you told him something to do when he is already doing it.

Edited by Synergy

all i want is a trials bike and it will take ages to be able to post in fs/wnt forum so i thought id post here.

any bikes......?

we just tried telling you you cant ask for people selling ones.

you could ask if there is any ideas what type bikes you could get for that price, also try ebay.

ok... well i didn't see the word ebay in his post... this is getting really stupid... im gonna stop posting now and hopefully you are too... this is really pointless and we are blocking his topic...

its pointles blocking the topic

any bikes.....£200.....?

its pointles blocking the topic

any bikes.....£200.....?

dude your really not doing yourself any favours, this is going to get closed soon because you arent listening.

YOU CANNONT ASK PEOPLE IN NEW MEMBERS CHAT IF ANYONE IS SELLING ABIKE FOR ANY PRICE.

it is against the rules as you already know, so why post it?

you have also already done this and it was closed, whats the point?

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....topic=76327&hl=

Edited by Synergy

sorry for posting again... shoulda really editted my post... but maybe try a second hand mission prodigy , saracen mad , mission comp , ddg shooter or a saracen mad mod... there all good buys... and its something to ride for the time being... i would deffo advise a ddg shooter or a mad if u fancy changing to stock... or maybe try for an oldschool monty or onza if you wanna stay with mod (Y)