Dj Memorial Ride

forum mum

Some of you may not have heard of DJ (David Jones). He was a Senior member of this Trials Forum up until the 14th May 2004...when his life was cut short by joyriders.

On the Saturday 3rd June there is going to be a Memorial Ride/Opening of the Memorial Garden which has been built due to the help and support of DJ's family and friends through buying/selling of Fluffy Bunny Movement Tees and hoodies, fundraising events etc.

You are all welcome to join us for the day at Abingdon United Football Club, Northcourt Road, Abingdon.

The nearest station is Radley Station which is 1 1/2 miles from the football ground. More details of directions will be posted nearer the time.

Hope to see some of you there for what is going to be a day where you can enjoy the sport you all love so much, knowing that the equipment is there just for you!!! Pallets, skips, planks and large cotton reels... plenty for all.

Hope to see some of you there.

Please post on if you are interested in attending....there is also going to be a pig roast on the day(for a small charge)

Love Sue :deej::bunny::deej:

xxxxx

hi, i never had the pleasure of meeting him but from what i have been told and seen of him he was an awesome guy :)

i will try my best to be there but it is my gcse's and that sort of thing at the mo but as i say i will try my best.

R.I.P DJ :bunny:

Nah, it's the 3rd John (Y)

I really recommend that everyone tries to get there. The one last year was really, really amazing. Met a load of people from here, everyone was sound, and it was a great days riding. Even if you didn't know DJ, at least try and get along to it. I know a big turn-out will mean a lot to his friend and family, and you'll have a top day out as well, so really try and make it there (Y)

Can anyone tell me how far abington is from blackpool if its not too far i have no gcse exams and it is a good cause so id come im only a beginner so would people tech me

Abingdon is about 20 mins from Oxford, which is a good 5 hours train journey from Blackpool.

Dan.

Postcode for the football ground is

OX14 1PL

Hope to see as many of you as can get there...this is the 3rd time we have had such an event and each time it has gone off without any problems. It would be great if you could all be part of the day...meet others from the forum, ride on equipment without getting into trouble from JOE PUBLIC.

There will be some t-shirts available to buy on the day - first come first served as they are now limited.

£10.00 per t-shirt

£25.00 per hoodie

£1.50 per wristband

All proceeds are going towards the memorial garden fund.

Love Sue (DJ's mum)

xxxxxxx :deej::bunny::deej: