Trials At School

its great because in ICT we are doing a film project and the teacher knows me and my freinds like trials so she asked the headteacher if we can practice trials in ict lessons and at breaktimes. Then we are filming it the and the bbc are coming down to help film people projects and they will film us, its going on sky tv so when it happens i will tell anyone so u can watch it.

happy now :angry:

Edited by crazyman with a death wish

Well done, remember you'll be representing the entire trials population. So no pressure.

Just a few pointers though:

1. Try to make it interesting

2. Keep repetition at a low. No one likes watching the same thing.

3. If you can do better stuff on small things do it. Don't feel because it's on tv it needs to be big.

4. Add little tricks in at the end of things, just to add flair.

5. Have fun.

Dont bother with technical stuff, look at Team M-A-D they've got there act well suited for

public viewing, lots of big drops, front hops, daring looking stuff, 360 drops that kind of thing.

And hopping over random people and stuff too :D

I'm hoping to do this for my dida ict.

We have to make a video/clip of the subject that we are doing the project on,

tis great fun, but we aren't even anywhere near that part yet.

ha

You've got bob hope!

Well at least if your in our school you've got bob hope...they're right tight f**k*rs. I get in trouble for trying to go on google :S even if it is for rescourses for my work.

because the teachers son works at the bbc so he can get all the people we need but i dont know why its going on sky i will ask me teacher next time i have a lesson with her ok

the bbc are helping as film

Edited by crazyman with a death wish

because the teachers son works at the bbc so he can get all the people we need but i dont know why its going on sky i will ask me teacher next time i have a lesson with her ok

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh... Now I understand...

Edited by adamtrials

Cool, I would love to do something like this but i am not good enough and i would be really nervous.

Is there anyway that you could put banners up for trials websites if they give you permision? Just this would help to advertise the sport....

Do you have any idea of how long it will take to go on sky?

Good luck with it anyway.

that would be kool. Get a big ride going, and tell the camra guys to stick around. it would make a great bbc advert like what they have before programs. i love them the weirdo tap dance the skate boarders the jumpers then there could be the trials one but every one would have to wear red. but any w2ay good luck (Y)