How Shal I Have My T Pro

alrite i have recently purchased a t pro frame with a awful paint job :angry: truuly dnt wana be seen riding on it lol so i am stripping it down and having it re-sprayed so i was wanting some pictures of the colour schemes on your t pro or anything simillar.

cheers goose

Hey why dont you spray it silver then put some koxx stickers on it (Y)

...Or not

If you've just got it....spend your money on some new forks, stem + bars. Then change the colour as it is pointless spending your money on a paint job when it doesn't affect your your ride at all. Personally, I suggest some Echo Lites as they are 10x lighter than the stock forks which you could crush a toyota Hilux with, and they are sexually cheap. The Bar+Stem setup is of personal preference though as they affect the ride a lot more than a pair of forks.

Edited by ManxTrialSpaz

That would be quite a color scheme!

Ive got some tartan paint here, you can have it if you want :D

I was taking the piss you know lol

Who cares what colour it is, just paint it what colour you think is right.

You have an imagination, use it

have it a deep orange colour that would look well smart and spray the forks black. its something no one else has as well.if u want to see what the bike will look like a different colour take a picture and photoshop it with the different colours you want.

• 3 months later...

how about like this

IPB Image

its not my bike bike it looks cool

personally i dont think red forks and a green frame match very well? what i do like is the though of having your frame grren though, but you have definately got to find the right shade of green fot it to look beautiful.