V!z Orange Pads

Ben Geary

Ben Savage has just got the SOLE UK distribution of V!Z bike parts and stuff. when we met up last week on wednesday he showed me the new bars and fred told me he was taking delivery of wheels and stuff soon. keep your eyes peeled they will probably be on his Ebay listing.

Waynio........................

I have the orange pads and have been using them for the past few weeks on my new V!Z rim. I have not used a better pad in the dry, excellent lock and hold and are lasting impressively well at the moment. Nice sound too ^_^ However they aren't too good in the wet so I reckon they're best to be used as a Summer pad. Other than that, brilliant.

Ben Savage has just got the SOLE UK distribution of V!Z bike parts and stuff. when we met up last week on wednesday he showed me the new bars and fred told me he was taking delivery of wheels and stuff soon. keep your eyes peeled they will probably be on his Ebay listing.

Waynio........................

Not me Wayne, NSE are the new sole distributors, although they do supply me with items for my Ebay shop. I don't have the Orange pads, but I do have VIZ yellows, along with many other parts already on sale.

Ben.

• 2 weeks later...