Foam Grips

I just thought I would let you know that instead of going out and buying a pair of foam grips for a tenner go out and buy a micro scooter for £5 use the grips off of that they are really comfy cut the heels into brake pads and then when it snow go to a lake get on your scooter without its wheel and use it as an ice scooter

Ha ha ha :turned: Good idea but my sister had a micro scooter and the grips where well to thick and too short. (N) And some people could end up with a hell load of scooters. The ice scooter thing could catch on it would be like pokemon or them shoes with rollerblades in them. Do they have snow in Japan to even go ice scootering. But if you had no grips they would be hard to hold on to and you would fall off and hurt your self. And if all trials riders did this it could mean the down fall of the sport and it would be all your fault. Not rely a very well thought out plan >_<:o

Foam grips

Halfords

Pack of four massive grips

£5

Winner :turned:

I agree :P there very comfy and you get alot more for your money, you can get atleast 4 monty sized grips out of them and 4 grips a bit smaller or even use it as protection for your bike.

Cheers Jack!

I just thought I would let you know that instead of going out and buying a pair of foam grips for a tenner go out and buy a micro scooter for £5 use the grips off of that they are really comfy cut the heels into brake pads and then when it snow go to a lake get on your scooter without its wheel and use it as an ice scooter

Hi, meet , and .. They're your friends. ;)

I love my monty foam grips, wouldn't have anything else.

Not a big fan of foam grips but my mate is and he says there great very comfy but i say rubber ones with a pair of gloves feels amazing loads of grip too.

Ive only had one problem with my rubber ones that is they slide towards your brake levers but my friends foam ons split cus of being streched around the bar.

Chris B)

Edited by ChrisRoo

I run the monty foam grips, and when i get on any bike, which has rubber grips, they allways seem huge, I guess it's because i've become used to the monty's, but they truley are fantastic grips.

They do tend to tear at the end unless you have a decent set of bar ends / are very careful with your bike, but the feel and control they give, is fantastic. I also find the thin foam grips give me much more hold on the bars...