Hope Xc Boltage

deanie-b

As follows :

My QR is really bent up and keep on falling off, basicly is really pissing me off. I looked in the hub where i put the QR through , and saw a thread, for what i can only assume is axle bolts .

Could i fit these?

http://82.110.105.16/tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?id=104

Sorry to sound stupid as .... But if they will fit and I order them , is it one bolt you get, or two ? :S

Cheers

Dean :)

The hub will not be threaded, you will want a Tap for a M6 thread, i did mine about 2 years ago, much better than a QR as with the QR when i used my stupidly powerfull avid it pulled the whell out the dropouts where as with the bolts i have had no problems (Y)

Adam

The hub will not be threaded, you will want a Tap for a M6 thread, i did mine about 2 years ago, much better than a QR as with the QR when i used my stupidly powerfull avid it pulled the whell out the dropouts where as with the bolts i have had no problems (Y)

Adam

Adam, It does have threads :S

Is it possible that this hub has already been made to use BOTH QR and axle bolts?

Edit : Is second-hand by the way :)

Edited by deanie-b

QUOTE(deanie-b @ May 30 2006, 11:49 PM)

Adam, It does have threads :S

Is it possible that this hub has already been made to use BOTH QR and axle bolts?

Edit : Is second-hand by the way :)

hope will tap them for you if you ask them, or someone has had tapped it who owned it before :) as standard they dont have threads, unless they are the trials hub, which needs the bolts as they are kind of part of the axle like a king hd system

anywho chase out the threads with a tap and make sure they are all nice, and run bolts, it really makes a difference!