What Can I Do

I had that problem for a while, all I did was ride by myself for a while and in time more people got into trials and i gradualy got moremates who did trials, also if you look out for groups/clubs etc on the net or where-ever try and join them! things will pop up soon mate

anyway i find i get quiet alot done whilst riding by my self, but if i dont have my mp3 i get bored rather quickly so one of them handy is always good

I'm a lone rider myself, none of my close mates ride, however there are plentyof decent people I have met through travelling. Riding alone was the biggest motivation I had to go and find other riders and ride new places.

Hello ride on your own for a bit then show people videos of you then they may start to get in to trials and you will then have someone to ride with.

If not them get an MP3 player and keep riding on your own with that on.

how many of there are you as I have seen a group of about 4-5 round town that I see riding And yes I would ride with you if you like but I am new so not that good and might cramp your style

Dude, you learn quicker by riding with other people. Im sure, he wouldnt mind. You have to remember, everyone started out shite....

Ha ha im a lone ranger the only 2 people who still ride trials in blackpool live on the other side of town. Cant be botherd rideing all that way on a trials bike anymore,does that make me the lone ranger for the south of blackpool. Just think even though you have no one to ride with its up to you to keep the passion alive were you live, your the last remaining remanents of trials in your area and if you stop trials could die out in your area. (Y):blink:

Its not so bad by yourself. You will progress faster if you have other riders to push you, but its not essential.

The worst thing about riding by yourself is you dont get a break, which you can cause some serious arm pump!

I was the only rider in my village for a while although two other lads have started now (i havent seen of them in a while though :( ) riding on your own get's a bit frustrating but at least people don't get in the way (Y)

I dont know what to do as none of my friends do trials and I can not get them to start I have noone to ride with and dont know what to do or where to do it.

I live near chelmsford in essex please help me

you should keep riding on your own and listen to some music when you ride thats what i do (Y)