Sheff Vid 2

I know its over edited, but i had 20 minutes to re edit it as Pinnacle studios decided to restart causing me to lose my video without saving.

So here it is:

http://tv.isg.si/site/?q=filebrowser/Gazmeredith

30 mins worth of editing.......so dont expect anything amazing.

Edit: Same Version as put in Trials Videos, just i can't discuss it with the other forum members etc, so this is more suitable for me :)

Indeed, at the end of the day its only a vid, but im trying to edit videos to a different level. Never will i again edit a video to a song which as you would say comes across as happy and smilie :D..........NO. Riding is serious as is making vids so why not mixture them both.

Heavy metal, crashes and blood ***, because thats what you want to see :)

I really enjoyed that vid ace editing but yea a tad to much but great vid none the less, also what was the song at the start on the trackstand bit?

Bhups.

Radiohead > Everything in it's right place (Y)

edit: beaten to it

Edited by the judge

It was on the soundtrack to the film vanilla sky but it's called everything in it's right place.

Indeed, i hate Radiohead to be honest, its just those intros were just perfect for the mood i wanted to create for the beginning part of the vid.

Good video, although I wasn't too keen on the start of it. I felt that the trackstand at the beginning went on for too long and also the title screens were on a for a few seconds for the sake of one or two words. Its being very picky I know, but I don't think minor critisism would go a miss.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the video but I don't like to look at the same thing for a long time. :)

Good video, although I wasn't too keen on the start of it. I felt that the trackstand at the beginning went on for too long and also the title screens were on a for a few seconds for the sake of one or two words. Its being very picky I know, but I don't think minor critisism would go a miss.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the video but I don't like to look at the same thing for a long time. :)

Yeh I wanted to try something different, a short and sweet video is what people would like to see, similar to Sheff vid 1? I'll deffinetly make my next video a little more simple.

Thanks for the critism guys.