What Happens When Back-hopping Across Bollards Goes Wrong?

Yea "landed" on it.. we all know what you were doing

ha ha :P well, it did look kinda fun at the time

Bet it didnt hurt as much as someone's hand up my arse paul :- ....at zacs house party... about 3x wider than a cock, with no lube... much worse... :o

im quite dissapointed, i missed that? who did it? i was probably too busy looking at girls far too young for me :(

ha ha :P well, it did look kinda fun at the time

im quite dissapointed, i missed that? who did it? i was probably too busy looking at girls far too young for me :(

how the hell did you miss it? It was youuur hand! :o. i sat down, and you tried to shove your hand up my asss!!

The bruising has gone down a LOT and with some nice pain killers, I made it to Taiwan fine. Although last night I picked up my friend over my shoulder (firemans lift) and felt a nice pop in my buttock and now it hurts again. I think that's the key here, the bruise is quite deep and the impact of the injury has hurt the muscle - not just the surface.

The bruising has gone down a LOT and with some nice pain killers, I made it to Taiwan fine. Although last night I picked up my friend over my shoulder (firemans lift) and felt a nice pop in my buttock and now it hurts again. I think that's the key here, the bruise is quite deep and the impact of the injury has hurt the muscle - not just the surface.

God, havent laughed like that over trials-forum in ages. Thanks :lol: