Snapped Bikes ?!?

Sucram

hi my friend doesnt do trials and he thinks that you cannot snapp a trials bike. lol so post you pics of your snapped bikes

cheers marcus

get your bike, take a sledge hammer to it, or angle grinder, or circular saw actually. Then see if he believes you :P i'm just pulling you string, i'm sure theres people with snapped bikes and i can see mine going soon if i'm not careful, stupid t-mag weak frame bastards

i have snapped a triangle off the rear of my saracen team issue, i have also cracked a saracen 2.sixH, im on a team urban now...its ok so far, il try and get pics

this is my team issue before it snapped...

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by Clawz114

i have snapped a triangle off the rear of my saracen team issue, i have also cracked a saracen 2.sixH, im on a team urban now...its ok so far, il try and get pics

this is my team issue before it snapped...

IPB Image

IPB Image

i snapped the same place on my first saracen 2 six which lasted a week then i got anotha saracen frame and i snapped it in thesame place again! argh :angry:

Edited by joe parker

i snapped the same place on my first saracen 2 six which lasted a week then i got anotha saracen frame and i snapped it in thesame place again! argh

My first saracen, team issue snapped, i then got a FREE 2.sixH frame and forks which i cracked within 2 months. They then sent me a FREE team urban frame and forks which is still going strong. saracens are weak but i have to take my hat off to the customer care department or whatever it is because 2 free frames and forks is like £300 worth of stuff, for free.

Dan

Hi this bike isn't mine it is james porters look what he did I heard the chain snapped doing a drop gap!!!

IPB Image

Rob

dam that looks like it hurt when he hit floor. was he ok after the fall?

was the bike a right off or was it fixed?

I have a good some good snap frame pictures.

Here they are. The frame is an onza t-mag 2003 i think it is.?

IPB Image

IPB Image

Cheers !

is that james bloors?

lol i remember seeing that screwed together when we rode clayton :lol:

QUOTE(Joe Rothwell @ Jun 3 2006, 09:49 PM)

Abe, is that picture ps? It just doesn't look real...

You're telling me..

And it would be rather hard to snap you're frame there

Hi

yep, it is real, i can see what you mean so I will show you a few more pictures

snap

snap

snap

cheers Abe. (Y) .

Sh** man how did you do that

it started of as a little crack from doing everyday trials I guess and then it just got progressively bigger. Then one night me and my friends got bored so he were doing big bunnyhops on it and it just snapped in half :P .It was great fun until I had to carry it home.but now i have a GU and I love it, it is brilliant on the backwheel I would reccomend GU to anyone (Y) .

cheers Abe.

the funniest thing just happened to a poor friend. he was just going a long on his t-mag and he tried a back hop on top of a wheelie bin (dont ask why??) as u would of thought he feel of but he landed it but to hard and we heard a cracked . it looked ok we didn't see anything, as we were biking back he said give u a wheelie race as he pulled up the hole front part lifted up as he was going along hahahahahhaha and fell right off. :(:( for the bike its in bites now

the funniest thing just happened to a poor friend. he was just going a long on his t-mag and he tried a back hop on top of a wheelie bin (dont ask why??) as u would of thought he feel of but he landed it but to hard and we heard a cracked . it looked ok we didn't see anything, as we were biking back he said give u a wheelie race as he pulled up the hole front part lifted up as he was going along hahahahahhaha and fell right off. :(:( for the bike its in bites now

That must of been amazingly funny i would of laughed ma head off !!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

And it would be rather hard to snap you're frame there :S

Not really..

My T-Pro craked around the welding inbetween the two tubes, at the headtube area, and around the welding on the gusset below.

I got it welded up though...If I continued to ride it, it soon would've snapped. :)

Not really..

My T-Pro craked around the welding inbetween the two tubes, at the headtube area, and around the welding on the gusset below.

I got it welded up though...If I continued to ride it, it soon would've snapped. :)

how did you crack it mate?