Onza Warranty

poopipe

I stripped my BB on my old one, got a brand new replacement, no questions asked.

I have my warrenty papers at home so I'll let you know what it covers (assuming we're talking about supercycles here?) If you want a copy of the paperwork, PM me.

I'm at work at the minute, but I'll post it up tonight.

I stripped my BB on my old one, got a brand new replacement, no questions asked.

I have my warrenty papers at home so I'll let you know what it covers (assuming we're talking about supercycles here?) If you want a copy of the paperwork, PM me.

I'm at work at the minute, but I'll post it up tonight.

Good man, I may have to take you up on that offer (Y)

erm I think its pretty much anytime you want. I'm sure if you bought a brand new frame walked out the shop and then took it back into them and said can I have a half price replacement? They'd go yep sure thing you crazy b*****d and sell you on there and then. I think this is because they still make money on you with the replacements.

That sounds positive (Y)

Mine came from tarty but I'm sure the warranty'll be the same. I've should have the paperwork at home so you're alright there. I just wanted a clue as to what other people had claimed on.

Stripped BB

Cracks on Welding

Snapping Frame

Warped Frames

Stripped magura mounts

Headset flarring

The trouble is, its hard to define between faulty goods, user causes problems (eg. bad knowledge, lack of maintence) and general wear and tear through trials riding.

Stripped BB

Cracks on Welding

Snapping Frame

Warped Frames

Stripped magura mounts

Headset flarring

The trouble is, its hard to define between faulty goods, user causes problems (eg. bad knowledge, lack of maintence) and general wear and tear through trials riding.

But i read on tarty's site you can be as clucsy as humanly possible nd run it over in the drive and it can still be reaplced.

sam

But i read on tarty's site you can be as clucsy as humanly possible nd run it over in the drive and it can still be reaplced.

sam

Did you read that topic about still being able to read sentences if their start and last letters are in the same place etc?

It doesn't count if you just f**king spell stuff plain wrong.

sam

What?

Anyway, I hear the Onza warrenty is pretty damn gooooooooood. Get it touch with SuperCycles see what they say.

The half price replacement is done directly with us no matter where you bought it. It basically has no limitations so we replace it half price whatever the problem. You can hit it with a sledge hammer if you want. it is basically a goodwill policy which recognises the abusive nature of trials riding. I would not go as far as to say that we still make money out of it. The only proviso is that you must return either the complete frame or the bottom bracket sawn out which must also show the frame number.

The half price replacement is done directly with us no matter where you bought it. It basically has no limitations so we replace it half price whatever the problem. You can hit it with a sledge hammer if you want. it is basically a goodwill policy which recognises the abusive nature of trials riding. I would not go as far as to say that we still make money out of it. The only proviso is that you must return either the complete frame or the bottom bracket sawn out which must also show the frame number.

Hi. my onza carbon risers have cracked after 6 months just on the bend. will i get a full warrantee or just half price?

thanks chris

Yeah their very cool about replacements... i took my old fluy guys down there after they snapped. I had the bonded ones designed for xc riding and they let me have the half price crash replacement towards a pair of smart guys. Very good indeed!