Gcses

bbt

Tosser. :)

lmao :lol:

had me maths today i was doing intermediate :( i rekon i got a B (i think thats the highest i can get?) but i just got to hope i do good in calc i got me english which i dont know what is going to be on? could someone tell me so i can revise? and ive got my engineering 1 which i dont have a clue on and dont have a clue on how i can revise :(

lmao :lol:

had me maths today i was doing intermediate :( i rekon i got a B (i think thats the highest i can get?) but i just got to hope i do good in calc i got me english which i dont know what is going to be on? could someone tell me so i can revise? and ive got my engineering 1 which i dont have a clue on and dont have a clue on how i can revise :(

The engineering exam that i'm taking is very similar each year. Just revise a past paper and that should be useful. Although what sector are you doing for your exam? My group are takening the exam on the manufacturing sector, i believe there is six different sectors.

Anyway Good luck (Y)

Ali

yeah its very stressful indeed, my room is a mess from sheets of paper and revision books but after they finish im burning it all :-lol juts did my maths today and i got 5 more to do! but to all the people who are just hang in there and good luck

also, whoevers doing GCSE's this year there is a GCSE "celebration" ride that human furball and i organised, for more info its on the rides and location and its also on the mew members chat.

thanks

John K

im doin dem atm dey r well annoyin. and im in grammer so it even worse. once its over though its like 9 weeks of solid riding.

good luck wit urs m8

:)

Text talk is not liked on this forum.

Grammar schools are the best things ever, you do no work and still do well B)

Thats how my school works anyway...

Edited by adamtrials

did english today on some antartica hoilday think i did alright maths yesterday was acteuly very easy all basic qestion's which ive done before, got science tommorow good thing is im actuely quite good at science hopfully i can get a c :rolleyes: .

Well count yourselves lucky guys, im doing my AS's this year, and they are a big jump from the style of questions you get in GCSE. What i find very hard is that all my exams are bulked together in sessions, at GCSE you did you separate papers on differant days, say in english, but at AS i have all my Subject papers in sessions, for example yesterday i had Business which was 3 hours long (3 x 1 hour papers) and my hand hurt so much!. I also hit bad luck this year with the timing of my exams, i had Psychology and PE on the same day, and they are both 3 hours long, so imagine having 6 hours of exam in one day!! :angry: had such a numb hand after.

so enjoy GCSE's while you can, they are bliss compared to AS, and good luck boys!

Al

did english today on some antartica hoilday think i did alright maths yesterday was acteuly very easy all basic qestion's which ive done before, got science tommorow good thing is im actuely quite good at science hopfully i can get a c :rolleyes: .

yeah i did that yesterday and ive got science today.

4 exams left now. well 9 including all my french exams but i dont count them because im stupid in french.

im doing them aswell at the moment but im not finding them stressfull really. only time i get stressed is when i find a paper hard and no ive done bad in it. ive got science this afternoon and am dreading that though because i dent do much work in class in that subject, which im regreting, but i think i'll pull through. anyways good luck to everyone else (Y)

I find the exams piss easy, its the coursework I found difficult.

same here mate. i hate corsework but i dont really mind exams. i just get bored when you finish really early like i did today. i did higher full course ICT and finished 45 mins early. was soo boring after it

Exams have been pretty hard really.

I did intermediate maths yesterday (only one :P ) and I couldn't do anything on the last 3 pages.

English I screwed up big time though, I spent 45 minutes doing completely the wrong thing.

Science was pretty easy though, I mite have hopefully scraped a C... Doubt it though :( .

edit: least there's only 2 left :)

Edited by Jaffacakes

I'm in year 10 so i'm doing all my english coursework.

I've just fished doing my pre 1914 short stories bit, my god I hate literature! It was one the the most difficult things I've ever done in school.

I've done some science modular exams and haven't found them to hard.

well im doing my GCSE's now and i may sound horrid but i f**king screwed up in my english...... im sory about the swearing but thats how bad i screwed it yup and i am getting soooooo stressed out by it all i feel like doing is sitting in a corner screeming at the top of my lungs.... also i keep having to change level in the middle, i do a exam they change me to foundation. i do the foundation and get put back into the higher.... it really starting to annoy me now but i really do need to be better at things but anyway im happy because im on a engineering course at lincoln collage so its not that bad (Y)

well im doing my GCSE's now and i may sound horrid but i f**king screwed up in my english...... im sory about the swearing but thats how bad i screwed it yup and i am getting soooooo stressed out by it all i feel like doing is sitting in a corner screeming at the top of my lungs.... also i keep having to change level in the middle, i do a exam they change me to foundation. i do the foundation and get put back into the higher.... it really starting to annoy me now but i really do need to be better at things but anyway im happy because im on a engineering course at lincoln collage so its not that bad (Y)

dont worry mate, loadsa people i know screwed up. this is the first time i've said this about any exam but the englsih exams dont have enough time for you to complete the work. dont worry about it, concentrate on your next test (tomorow) this will also be you very last english eva in your life (unless your gonna do it for AS or something).

i just cannot wait until my exams are over, all the pressure and stress is just gonna burst out of me like a champagne bottle being opened. then you can party your head off.

EDIT: GCSE CELEBRATION RIDE 22ND OF JUNE SOUTHAMPTON more details on rides and locations

Good luck to everyone

John K

Edited by J-KAY