British Biketrial Championship Round 3

BikeTrial Federation

British BikeTrial Championship Round 3

Back Cowm Quarry, Nr Whitworth, Lancashire

Spectators welcome!

Riders:Signing on from 8.30am - Riding starts at 10.00amPre-entries only - closing date Monday 19th JuneBIU licences are FREE if you do not already have one.You must hold an ACU card.BIU rules apply.

20" Classes:

Poussin - White route - (Born in 1996 or later)Benjamin - White/Blue route - (Born in 1994 or 1995)Femina - White/Blue route - (Any age ladies)Minime - Blue route - (Born in 1992 or 1993)Cadet - Red route - (Born in 1990 or 1991)Senior - Red route - (Born in 1989 or earlier)Elite - Yellow route - (Seeded riders only)

26" Classes:

Expert - Red route (Born in 1991 or earlier)Master - Yellow route - (Seeded riders only)

20", 24", 26" and other - all ages:

Open Class - Blue routeSee BikeTrial UK website for full details and entry form.

• 2 weeks later...

Mick - you're the one with the TV in his van! The match starts at 4pm doesn't it? You'll have finished observing by then! (Y)

KICK OFF IS 5.00pm so if we finish at 2.45 i'll be back at the pub for the kick off.

You can't watch an England match in any other enviroment other than a PUB!!!!

and as for talk sport baz, it's crap!

KICK OFF IS 5.00pm so if we finish at 2.45 i'll be back at the pub for the kick off.

You can't watch an England match in any other enviroment other than a PUB!!!!

and as for talk sport baz, it's crap!

sounds good, bagsie a place in micks van :D

might have to speed round on sunday, to make it back in time (Y)

do we actually have to wear trousers for it? i know it says we do on the form... but... just wondering

James i remember from Koxx days there is a certain pic that's difies belief floating around the internet. if my memory serves me right you'd be better off wearing trousers, shorts with your tackle (N):sick:(N)

but if your desperate you always wear some of those stockings and shorts, just make sure the shorts are lined :-

yeh that sounds like a much better idea and then the people travellin dnt have to get up at a stupid hour of the mornin we all get a ly in and dnt have to see wyane rooneys awful face and beckham's ball's ups lol, :-

Lighten up guys, the World Cup is only around once every four years (lucky for some, unlucky for others). Theres nothing wrong with a good old bit of patriotism, footballs fun anyway... :P

*Await's* 'Joe B's gay, he likes football', hehe. Bring it on :lol:

I really despise the trousers rule though, whats wrong with letting us wear shorts at our own disgretion?! :S Makes me mad, because no-one in the right mind would sue BiketrialUK, if they got injured. Especially if they wear short at their own risk...

Cheers,

Joe.

good valid points there joe but some people also need to get there priorities right because they aren't actually playing for england if they were i would tell them to go the the match then lol but seeing as they are involved with biketrial they should put there full attention into that, well that is my opinion anyway.... :P