Southampton

tom tom

hi all,

my last GCSE final is thursday afternoon then im going to lee on solent on friday, im busy saturday at thruxton, and on sunday im hoping to go to southampton (Y)

see you all the sunday (18th i think) at 11:00am outside the train station.

tom tom

i shall be joining you later in the day like 1.30ish (Y)

dave :-

just give one of us a ring (Y) and we will let you know where we have go to, knowing the temptations of me and si well get to mcdonalds (Y)

Edited by tom tom

Pads are not here :( so unless any of you (going on the ride) have any spare which I could borrow for this ride; I will not be going anymore. Please, i'm sure one of you must have a spare set of pads lying around???

if its a rear magura i could sell you a set of echo reds for £5? post back by tomorrow morning to confirm

tom tom

if its a rear magura i could sell you a set of echo reds for £5? post back by tomorrow morning to confirm

tom tom

No worries, I got a pair of the good old original blacks on there now (just found 'em) but if anyone has tar, please take it along to the ride as I will probs be needing it. I am defo coming now. And tom, can you please bring the pads just incase i screw up these blacks 'cos they were already worn at an angle so they are not great really.

Cheers,

Sam

No worries, I got a pair of the good old original blacks on there now (just found 'em) but if anyone has tar, please take it along to the ride as I will probs be needing it. I am defo coming now. And tom, can you please bring the pads just incase i screw up these blacks 'cos they were already worn at an angle so they are not great really.

Cheers,

Sam

yes to tar (if i remember if not im sure dave [sex_on_wheels] will have soem normally does), and the person who bought my wheel asked me to bring them as he said hell have them if you dont.

Edited by tom tom

yes to tar (if i remember if not im sure dave [sex_on_wheels] will have soem normally does), and the person who bought my wheel asked me to bring them as he said hell have them if you dont.

Cool, well bring the pads and tar anyway and i'll cya tomo morning. (Y)

not coming! or i dont think so now anyway.

bikes in the shed and the lock is not working! i cant get in (N)

tom tom gave me the idea of taking the lock off, but..... all the tools are in the f**king shed!

Is there a window or summit? Im going and leaving in about 5-10mins. Don't you have any tools you could use to break into it?

Is there a window or summit? Im going and leaving in about 5-10mins. Don't you have any tools you could use to break into it?

i found a little screwdriver, i managed to turn one of the bolts about a quarter turn. now theres nothing left of that screwdriver. just my luck!

i guess, theres always the ride on the 22nd.