The Who Do You Have On Your Ignore List Thread

Siders77

Sidders77 thats it.

Also for your information there is nothing wrong with my posts.

Dan.

p.s - merlin rider if you did not want a 10% warning, then why go having ago. pointless really.

Couldn't resist. If you're going to talk about me atleast spell my name properly. Tosser.

Zoo has now been added. :)

Haha, same here

I wonder if were on theirs now lol

nope..i'm not a cock and don't ignore people for no reason,if you wanna tell me what your problem with me is add me to msn

zoo baby!

Think thats why, and i have none :)

But if people don't like that bit of my posts,don't read that bit,or even better don't read my posts,or even better still just ignore me.I am not going to change it because some tw*t decides he doesn't like me saying it this is a forum so go get a life.

zoo baby!

or you could put it in your signature and avoid a world of zoo related hate?

I could do that,but i love the stuff people say,i find it amusing that you get so worked up over something so little,do the usual thing and go pick on some new members bad spelling/grammar

Zoo baby!

Edited by zoo

Couldn't resist. If you're going to talk about me atleast spell my name properly. Tosser.

Zoo has now been added. :)

so you've added zoo! just on the basis of what other people said?

That makes no sense what so ever.

Please add me i'll feel so special :rolleyes:

And as for Profile, he's a real sound guy and has actually helped me a few times, Got a problem with my post? add me to msn.

It's not what other people have said, I think you'll find that I can make my own mind up.

I've added him because of the utter bollocks he posts (I know I do too put I try to help out sometimes) And also because in another thread he said he hated me for no reason at all. Ah well, I'll live.

It's not what other people have said, I think you'll find that I can make my own mind up.

I've added him because of the utter bollocks he posts (I know I do too put I try to help out sometimes) And also because in another thread he said he hated me for no reason at all. Ah well, I'll live.

Because you already posted that you ignored me,i didn't say i hate you,i said you pissed me off because you said i pissed you off

zoo baby!

Edited by zoo

Nobody, never will do either, really don't see the point.

But yea, please stop with all the zoo baby sign off's. It makes you sound like a retard. Posts are alright though (Y)

Ian

I am a retard,and i will not stop posting something because some tit decided he didn't like it

zoo baby!

P.S thanks for actually asking though

Edited by zoo

Because you already posted that you ignored me,i didn't say i hate you,i said you pissed me off because you said i pissed you off

zoo baby!

You just changed your post from "because you said you hated me"

That's bullshit and you know it. I have not once said I hated YOU, I said you signing off with "zoo baby!" annoys me, and it does. Same with plenty of other people.