Andy Hayes (squince) Video 2.

squince

Finished my new video :)

I think the editting and riding are ok.

The filming could be better, but you cant have AndyT filming for you all the time :P

Contructive Critisicm please :)

Vid can be found here (Right click save target 'video 2')

Thanks to everyone who filmed me :)

Thanks to Adam at Toxsin.co.uk and trialfutur.net

cheers andy

Edited by squince

WANK ......

Only joking , riding was immense fair play some ballsy moves and crashes. The editing could have been improved by getting more of a flow to the video using transitions to link between clips rather than cuts which often confuse the viewer. If you can try and get a tripod or someone with a steady hand there were a few clips in there that were a bit shakey.

Nice ending and overall nice video

Keep it up

Craig

WANK ......

Only joking , riding was immense fair play some ballsy moves and crashes. The editing could have been improved by getting more of a flow to the video using transitions to link between clips rather than cuts which often confuse the viewer. If you can try and get a tripod or someone with a steady hand there were a few clips in there that were a bit shakey.

Nice ending and overall nice video

Keep it up

Craig

Thanks for the nice comment, after what i said about yours :$

Was uncalled for >_<

cheers andy

Arrr It's not always about tit for tat though dude , Just would have liked to hear why you didnt like it so I can improve it and understand everyones taste. I'm not going to slste your video just for you having been nasty in my thread , god know thats just lame. Keep it up and It's good to see that adam has got the site up :)(Y)

Well nice riding in there...looks like a good selection of good mod riders ride there. Going big and loving it!

Didnt like all the slow motion and greyscale editing (just too much of it) i liked the ending though! :P

Nice stacks as well, nearly forgot! :o

Steeeve

Edited by STEVE-0

f**k me sideways, When did you get good :PNeed to start riding with you lot again, Glad summers here (who'd have thought it thou...)

Tom

When most people stopped riding in winter, Gazm made me ride everyday :lol:

And yep, yes you do Thomas, get your arse down here.

Thanks everyone else for there comments, there very much appreciated.

Anybody got anything to say about how i could improve it?

Will try not to slow down as much and use greyscale as much next time :)

cheers andy

Wicked, that, Andy! (Y) Can't believe how technical you are getting on street and how good your balance is! You shoud try and incorporate that into competitions then maybe you'd do a bit better, eh?

But all the same, it was an awesome video. Really well edited and some really good riding. Dunno about the ending though? :S It was ...different.

Cheers,

Joe.