Eno Cleaning Problems

Luke Williams!

well ive taken it all off its just puttin the springs an pawls back in my ive read onzaboy marks FAQ eno thread an its really good i just cant get the pawls back in to the springs and in the carrier it just doesnt seem to fit even with force :| any ideas? ive put gt 85 on them an it still doesnt seem to work

D'you mean you can't get the pawls to fit in their little holes? Have you made sure you're putting them in the pawl holes and not the spring holes?

If you mean the springs, they're a bit of a bitch to fit in properly. It's usually easier to just get them in first, then hold them in with the pawl and slot the stem of the pawl in to the hole. You may have to give 'em some beans to get shit on the go though, so to speak.

With the driveshell, I just click 1 pawl at a time back into place while pushing down on the driveshell. It sorta twists it at an angle, and you just click down the next pawl along so it sits on it further. You've generally gotta show it who's boss towards the end though, but just forcing it on can be a bit shady sometimes...

I'm pretty sure servicing a King then putting it back together wrong would be just as frustrating as servicing an Eno and putting it back together wrong :P

yup this is actually alot easier than servicing a king especially with your eno thred :D its just me being a retard