Rider Profiles On Trashzen

TrashZen

Hey, just a thought for the profile pages about some of the riders showing the moves on TrashZen :).

Would you guys like to have your email mentioned somewhere on your respective pages? Or do you prefer it as it is?

Initially, I decided not to put emails of the riders featured to avoid them receiving robot-spam (anytime you put an email on a web page, that is what happens). But then, maybe I could scramble it in a robot-unfriendly way. Just let me know what are your individual preferences...

Cheers

Maybe just forum id's for trials forum and the french forum?

I would have thought that would be enough, then people could find them through there if they

really want to get in contact.

Yep, not bad idea (Y)

Other feedback?

In my opinion for the riders featured it would be hassle for them to have random people adding them and sending them emails and such like. Maybe set up an account that receives all the email then give the riders access to that. Im not to up to date with methods but ahh well thought I'd try and help. Good to see you've updated though. Loving the comments on wing although he's gone to wales for the sheep not uni :P

Edited by CBProductions

In my opinion for the riders featured it would be hassle for them to have random people adding them and sending them emails and such like. Maybe set up an account that receives all the email then give the riders access to that. Im not to up to date with methods but ahh well thought I'd try and help. Good to see you've updated though. Loving the comments on wing although he's gone to wales for the sheep not uni :P

Yep good point... hu.. well maybe I shall leave it as it is then?