Trialsriderjim

CurtisRider

righty, sent him a 150quid cheque ages ago, must be almost 3 months now, for some bits for myself and my friend-received nothing

he claims he sent the stuff, and the parcels went missing, and he managed to get 2 back, the other went missing-so i asked him to send the 2 parcels and we can sort something out about the 3rd...still not got anything

he has barely bothered to keep in contact-when he does we get nowhere, and his brother is always on his msn so i never get anywhere-he just claims jims 'having a hard time'-i dont care? i just want my stuff.....it takes the piss

its annoying, jims always been reliable and a decent chap, but its just taking the piss now

any suggestions?

Edited by pauloliver

when you say you know him?

you ever met him?

hes always messing people around, he did it too me a few times back in the day, itll be him speaking to you on msn pretending to be his brother i reckon too.

and course hes having a bad time , with that tatoo of a cat on his stomach, who wouldnt be?

send some anthrax to his house?

when you say you know him?

you ever met him?

hes always messing people around, he did it too me a few times back in the day, itll be him speaking to you on msn pretending to be his brother i reckon too.

and course hes having a bad time , with that tatoo of a cat on his stomach, who wouldnt be?

lmfao :P

go and visit him.

more people should be blacklisted for f**king people about like this.

i know, there's a few people i would like to see blacklisted/banned from here-TOSSERS

yeah thats what i was thinking, due to the fact hes been on tf and stuff and has a new picture of jim doing an emo pose every week-funny that :rolleyes:

he used to be ok with me, keep in contact and stuff, ring me up, but now he just seems to vanish-i've been perfectly patient and reasonable, dont see why i should be now

anthrax is probably a little hard to get hold of, and smacking the shit out of people solves nothing-any more reasonable suggestions? :ermm:

it would solve a few issues, he probably wouldnt do it again.

but on a more serious note, compulsive pestering, just ring him loads everyday keep emailing him, pming him, msning him etc

hell get so fed up he will probably end up sending the stuff

or maybe ring the police force down at miltoon keynes is it?

if he has any friends on here try asking them to help?

it would solve a few issues, he probably wouldnt do it again.

but on a more serious note, compulsive pestering, just ring him loads everyday keep emailing him, pming him, msning him etc

hell get so fed up he will probably end up sending the stuff

or maybe ring the police force down at miltoon keynes is it?

if he has any friends on here try asking them to help?

ive pestered and pestered, but now he 'hasnt got a phone anymore' and 'doesnt have access to the internet', not once has his 'brother' tried to ask me for my number so that jim can contact me, nor has he let me have any sort of phone number to contact jim with

i belive he has moved house recently, used to live in northamptonshire or something

friends.....he used to bum will arnold alot, but will lives in wales...thats about as close as i get

pm one of the mods or summit (Y)

i shall talk to george seamons about it later :)

Jim was on MSN talking to me around 5 minutes ago. I've seen him online loads aswel....

aha, so hes not in france...! thats not even a funny excuse

He was typing in this topic about 10 mins ago aswell, I was waiting for the reply, but there was none.

Mat

ah really? wonder why he didnt make a reply :o

Im not too sure but I think he may have been laet delivering to one of my mates too

Im with the poo in a jiffy bag to be honest

a parcel being late doesnt bother me much, its when noobs cant be arsed to send stuff for ages when they say they will do it the next day or something that pisses me off *cough*ilukee*splutter* then make it out as though its not thier fault?

I know Jim - As in, met him.

He's usually a sound lad, He was usually quick and reliable, and kept in contact.

I don't think he's the type to rob you, mess you about though... :ermm:

If I still had his number, I'd pm it to you. :rolleyes:

Edited by Dan6061

i no jim hes sound i dont see why he would be screwing you (N)

Nothing related to the thread but your avatar is pretty damned offensive, and I don't wanna be an old grump but you (and higher powers who've seen it) should be a little more responsible...

bye.