Morning Rides

lankyri

ok as ive finished college now and not got a job ive been staying up late cos im ard lol. my point is night rides are cool dont get me wrong but because the chav scene is increasing i can say i dont really like it specially round my area but i have a solution.

go out in the morning, i no it sounds ridiculous (sp) but i done this the other week it was really hot, 3am i went out riding for 2 hours or so and because its getting light around 4am its really good fun because its nice and cool weather no one around i.e. chavs or old people telling you to get off the benches and hardly no police its great

try it

I've got to agree, the morning ride thing kicks ass. I get up early to hit the skateparks, no one on them early in the morning! Its like my personal skatepark that way!

Street rides are great in the morning too, no one around and as you say, cool weather!

My mam wouldnt let me out at 4am :S

Everyone would be in bed and you would wake everyone up with your brake...

Depends where you rode though dude! If you rode in the city centre or something it would be fine.

I still want to do an all night Leeds ride, 10pm to 6am would be brill :)

your a tosser i hate you :P

"michael you up for a morning ride..."

"no........."

"oh comeone michael it will be fun"

"no........."

then he woke me up at some stupid time in the morning "michael come out before it gets hot - ive had 5 bottles of kick (aka cheap red bull) and i need to ride" at got an abrupt sentance "f**k off" i like my bed :P

i like night rides there fun..... but like Rick said we live in a rather unpleasant area...... :unsure: i mean we both not small but they scare the shit out of me chavs are out till about 1ish so after that your free to ride no feds either........

but rick im still not coming out :P - apparently getting a raceline magura new.... ill throw my old 1 away f**king me off

sounds like a good idea, although i arn't to botherd around my area. i know all of the chavs so if they stole my bike i'd know who did it and where they live.

sh!tstains....ruin everything

oh simpson,if your throwin your maggie away throw the lever and body my way, cud do with a spare.... pm me if you read this please... (Y)

u betta not simp il have like i said i would, who you getting the maggy off though n e one local

and for the facts people it wasnt a ridiculous time it was 9-10am n i came n knocked for him at 11 and like i said i wanted to ride before it gets too hot, what a supprise people by the time simpson was ready it was too hot

simp i will get u out on a morning ride i need u man, im gonna try a couple rail gaps and need someone to support me :P

simp i will get u out on a morning ride i need u man, im gonna try a couple rail gaps and need someone to support me :P

Support you AKA do it 2ce and then let you have a go at doing it :Plol

ok hopefully gettin a new maggie soon......... fooking moorey on the case so i should have it in about 2months time!!!

ok hopefully gettin a new maggie soon......... fooking moorey on the case so i should have it in about 2months time!!!

lol na moorey good kid sometimes u might be lucky

any peple no the earliest train to london is from the c2c line im up for doiin a morning ride in london, streets will be empty :P

We were gonna organise an all night London ride, but decided certain bits would be rather dodgy.

I rode home at 3 this morning from a game of hide and seek in the woods, and i didn't see a car or person in the 20 mins it took to ride home, riding on the main road into West Wickham.

My mam wouldnt let me out at 4am :S

Everyone would be in bed and you would wake everyone up with your brake...

She must have been deaf when I was there then with my honking brake that you could hear in your toliet :P.. haha yeah I had a morning ride the other day and we ended up riding from 10 til like 5 pm and It was immense sooo good and apparantly trials bikes can cut down trees lol !! Never tried stupidly early although have stayed out til 4am riding before :$