Wtf Is This?

Walleee

I don't know, they mite just be horizontal or somethin'

Nope, they are 360 degrees!! So not a slot but just a hole that you slap the bolt through! Like on Leesons!!!!!!

Davey

Edited by Small_Gear_Big_Style

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

thats the bike from the pictures..

it's the bike of a hoffmann team rider, he's also here on t-f but not yet valitated. (tommytrialer)

The drop outs are usual horizontal drop outs, no 360 system.

I'll upload a pic of his dropouts soon, if you need some detail photos i'm quite sure he can make some..

Edited by isah

thats the bike from the pictures..

it's the bike of a hoffmann team rider, he's also here on t-f but not yet valitated. (tommytrialer)

The drop outs are usual horizontal drop outs, no 360 system.

I'll upload a pic of his dropouts soon, if you need some detail photos i'm quite sure he can make some..

Thanks a million they are much better!

Get the man validated so he can tell us about this bike.

I also thought that clive had decided to take a patent out on the 360 dropout's, which is why I didn't wan't to say much about something I know little about.

Have you any idea of the stiffness of the rear end with regard to what Ali C said? Obviously it'll be strong resisting braking flex, but what about flex cause by general riding and being on the back wheel, etc....

Just read my post and I sound like a knob, haha.

I didn't mean this bike definitely had 360 dropouts, never seen it before (although I think it's pretty sweet for the record) just that Brad didn't seem to have heard of them at all so thought I'd explain, sorry Jake, weren't puttin down what you said!

My bad!!

Davey

Just read my post and I sound like a knob, haha.

I didn't mean this bike definitely had 360 dropouts, never seen it before (although I think it's pretty sweet for the record) just that Brad didn't seem to have heard of them at all so thought I'd explain, sorry Jake, weren't puttin down what you said!

My bad!!

Davey

Hadn't even noticed, lend us yer avatar girl for a night n i'll forget 'bout it yeh? :)

Edited by jake1516