Jake Henderson New Video

Nick G

Hes good for a 13 year old,really good, I really liked the rail gaps and some other little things, i thought that one or two things were just thrown in for no reason though, like that drop on the stock? alright video nonetheless,

Edit: is he sponsered by tartybikes?

Edited by Joe_Elding

oh my god that was wellllll good! Ridden with you a few times I think mate, had an ashton24, now a pure, I remember a while back in aylesbury with Jack Meek and pedrosa you were just learning the basics, and now your doing rail gaps? your kicking my ass haha!

that was seriosly good (Y):angry: haha

was ok got bored half way through i noticed most of it is drops gaps drops gaps an when he does get up something its very small. i'd say work more on yoru ability to get up things than just gappin and drops then it will be impressive for your age but right now its ok

Probably because hes 13. Like JoeB, He always does drop gaps and stuff, because if he dident he would be pretty shit because of him not being very strong yet.

Nice video, not keen on your style, but your 13 (Y)

Stick at it B)

EDIT: I wanner see a video of some of these people who comment on virtually every video saying its shit.

Edited by squince

Probably because hes 13. Like JoeB, He always does drop gaps and stuff, because if he dident he would be pretty shit because of him not being very strong yet.

Nice video, not keen on your style, but your 13 (Y)

Stick at it B)

EDIT: I wanner see a video of some of these people who comment on virtually every video saying its shit.

lol you talkin bout me ? i'd gladly bring a video out but i dont have a camera and dont see the point spending money on one. maybe one day you will see my riding an then you will be able to comment on it :)

also i dont want to get into an argument but i don say the video is shit its ok and then i give a reason why and what i think would improve the video sorry if i sound liek a fanny but am not trying to am just giving the guy my opinion

Edited by LukeBrisaRider

Just sent me some pics over on Msn and told me to post them :)

[attachmentid=5978]

[attachmentid=5980]

Prbably already know but, He's being sponsered by Tartybikes...

:)

Comment if you wish..

Edited by BeNNy

I wanner see a video of some of these people who comment on virtually every video saying its shit.

EXACTLY MY MAN! I couldnt agree more, there are so many people on here who criticise just about every video as it comes out, a lot of the time is isnt even helpful criticism. A lot of them havent made a video themselves yet, so they are being pretty hypocritical. Until they start making videos regularly they wont understand the time and effort involved in making some of them them.

Nice video man, you are very good for your size/age. Keep it up and you will be awesome in the future. (Y)

Luke. :)

Edited by Luke Drewery