Who Is Larrybooboo@hotmail.com

Monty_Man_Stoive

Aight lads and laddets!

Do any of you know who larrybooboo@hotmail.com is??? hes from trials forum and he added me from here and hes come on msn and him and his mates, think there big by shoutin C**T F**KIN TW*T, and loads of sh*t like that, so i want o know who dis little scummer is, there all blatently about 12 years old going by the imaturity but i need words with them!

I aint having little F**kers coming on my msn and C**TING ME OFF! IT AINT HAPPENING!

So if anyone can help? names, phone numbers whatever??? Cheerz lads

Steve

yer i cool calm and collected lads, i just laugh this sort of stuff off, i just want them to look like C**TS when people realise who they are, theses kids spose to be trials riders, they giv decent trials riders a bad name and they have abused the forum by takin someone's addie and trin 2 b big with it, ha ha ha! gay bois!!!

Steve :)

If anyone knows of other people they wish this to happen too this is a great place, did it to my cousin and he got at least 20 e-mails a day about gay products and better techniques, along with messages wanting him to sign up for private webcam showings.

Link to gay mailing list site

i wonder how you found that :-