My First Vid

Good Lad Nigel :D getting good, this vid surprised me abit actually, your usually quite quiet on Rides. Whats your MSN aswell Mate, Damon Deleted your msn when he was round my house acting like a Mosh face.

Cheers Bifffffffffff

Edited by Mr_Pitbull

Good Lad Nigel :D getting good, this vid surprised me abit actually, your usually quite quiet on Rides. Whats your MSN aswell Mate, Damon Deleted your msn when he was round my house acting like a Mosh face.

Cheers Bifffffffffff

cheers for the comment biff my addy is nigel89@hotmail.co.uk and damons a big fat goth anyways

amazing vid mate keep it up.

only thing is you shouldn't have compressed the vid so much. should've been like 28 - 32mb then the quality would've been muchos better. Unless its your actual camera, in that case buy a new one you know you want to :P

The video quality, ive seen worse, but atleast you have a valid excuse :P The song. In a nutshell i thought it was shit. Very shit, infact so shit i had to mute the volume, as for the riding, especialy concidering you have not been riding that long, is very good! Keep up the good work, can see you going far, alot of confidence.

Hurry up with video two :)

The video quality, ive seen worse, but atleast you have a valid excuse :P The song. In a nutshell i thought it was shit. Very shit, infact so shit i had to mute the volume, as for the riding, especialy concidering you have not been riding that long, is very good! Keep up the good work, can see you going far, alot of confidence.

Hurry up with video two :)

video 2 is being filmed as of now so it will be out in bout 2/3 months (Y)