Eastbourne

greavey

Something I got to get of my chest, I like Eastbourne I like Liverpool but the is a bad lack of trials riders in this ass hole of a town. Im moving back to Liverpool to ride more as im so f**king bored. Hey I should point out that I have been riding trials for about ten years and have managed to claim 2 degrees in health care, become a dad and saved the odd life or two, in the line of duty. I don’t sit around all day quoting lyrics all day because if I did I would be posting more than 1 set wouldn’t I onza boy. My spelling ang grammar are correct onzaboymark. unlike yours. Anyone else live down royston vasey post in here.

Something I got to get of my chest, I like Eastbourne I like Liverpool but the is a bad lack of trials riders in this ass hole of a town. Im moving back to Liverpool to ride more as im so f**king bored. Hey I should point out that I have been riding trials for about ten years and have managed to claim 2 degrees in health care, become a dad and saved the odd life or two, in the line of duty. I don’t sit around all day quoting lyrics all day because if I did I would be posting more than 1 set wouldn’t I onza boy. My spelling ang grammar are correct onzaboymark. unlike yours. Anyone else live down royston vasey post in here.

oh the irony. ^_^

seriously mate, chill out! he closed your topic! so what! its not that important that you want to get banned over it is it? ;)

relax man! :shutit: