Drilling Holes In Frames

mutiny666

I have photo evidence that they have actually done it :o

IPB Image

Evidence my ass, Those holes are super fake!

You can't even see the steerer tube. and the holes are white not beige colored like the back round!

Edited by bob87

Dude, i think it was a joke ;)

Just saying man, if your going to use Photoshop, make a better job of it.

Fair enough anyone can make pctures up like this but i'm more intrested in getting

actual proof that him and his friend have done this.

Just saying man, if your going to use Photoshop, make a better job of it.

Fair enough anyone can make pctures up like this but i'm more intrested in getting

actual proof that him and his friend have done this.

haha i love this forum :rolleyes:

Well you still managed to take it seriously. I was joking and didnt even bother using photoshop just for the plain fact someone might actually take it seriously...

haha i love this forum

Well you still managed to take it seriously. I was joking and didn't even bother using photoshop just for the plain fact someone might actually take it seriously...

Fair enough, I'll take that boot in the balls.

I thought that someone had tried to be a wise b*****d and fool me and i took it seriously thinking you were trying to be a smart-ass.

Just my nature i guess, pretty funny though.

Sorry about that.

if it snaps then ill just get a new one not arsed really were trying to see how much weight u can save on a frame before it gives so we will probly end up drilling more holes untill it just snaps new frames are cheap enough now anyway u can get a koxx xtp for around 600

What are you doing???

Ride a heavier bike with worse geo and then change to a modern one and you will be so much better... ask bessell...

Fair enough, I'll take that boot in the balls.

I thought that someone had tried to be a wise b*****d and fool me and i took it seriously thinking you were trying to be a smart-ass.

Just my nature i guess, pretty funny though.

Sorry about that.

wow did i just read something correctly someone on trials-forum didnt comment back with an abusive message :o

Dont worry about it :) , its hard to understand how people are saying stuff over a forum as you cant tell sarcasm etc anyway. (Y)

wow did i just read something correctly someone on trials-forum didnt comment back with an abusive message

Why would i need to be abusive, i can see i was wrong and it was supposed to be a joke so being abusive to you for making a wise crack at me is just stupid and childish.

we ahve been riding the frames for 2 months with the hole in doing various 10ft+ drops and gaps we have had no signs of cracking or bending at any points on the frames

i would actually pay good money to see a vid of you doin a 10ft+ drop with a frame that looks like a cheese grater :P

• 5 months later...
me and my mate have just both drilled 104 12mm hiles in our frames to get our wieghts right down we are both very smooth riders and im just woundering if anyone else has done this before my mate rides a t rex noew shape and im currently on the p-x zebidi cos its lighter than the t rex and im upgrading soon to the koxx casio pro model as its lighter again but does anyone know or have heard of anyone else drilling frames out

I dare anyone to do the same to an echo lite frame (this reply is only for people who have a death wish) :lol:

vote for munity666 to add pics

those who agree

say i lol

Theres no point, he only made 8 posts on the fourm, the majority in this thread. He has since left the forum and this topic is around 6 months old. THERE WILL NOT BE ANY PICTURES :closedeyes: