Hi , Sorry About My Belated Introduction

chisholm

Hi, just thought I would introduce myself.

My name is Aidan, I am 14 years old and have been riding since about March 2005. But when I first got my bike, I didn't really know how to use it properly, so I am not brilliant at the sport yet. I am from Stonehaven , which is not a brilliant area for trials but there are a couple of good spots. So me and a few mates go into Aberdeen on the train, as it is much better there.

I ride a Zona Zip, which I have fully modified. Here is a quick spec: grey zona zip frame and echo forks; Hog rims laced with black mutiny spokes on a red hope mono lightweight front hub/red profile rear; zoo bar and stem everything else is basically echo. It's long so it suit me but i am getting an echo light and its slightly shorter. i haven't really got any up-to-date pics at the moment but I will get some soon.

So I will hopefully meet some of you out riding somewhere,

Aidan. B)

i suspect you know quite alot about the foreum lol. why do you keep making accounts if you look in the rules it wont help you as you will get found out and its really obivous

If you read the title of this topic it would mean ' sorry for my late introduction' This is my first account i ever had.

I have two accounts as i couldnt get onto this one now i am back on it .

Aidan

Edited by chisholm

i suspect you know quite alot about the foreum lol. why do you keep making accounts if you look in the rules it wont help you as you will get found out and its really obivous

so what if he's made a new account a least he makes an effort with posts like this which is more than you can say for yourself, loads of people on here have double accounts because they may have screwed up really badly with there first one and have decided to start from scratch.

I say welcome to the forum dude all be it for the second time just keep making posts and putting effort into them and you'll be validated in no time. (Y)

Cheers Gav

so what if he's made a new account a least he makes an effort with posts like this which is more than you can say for yourself, loads of people on here have double accounts because they may have screwed up really badly with there first one and have decided to start from scratch.

How the f**k do you screw up badly with writing stuff? Surely its just being yourself? In my opinion its completely unnnecessary to need a new account, if you need to change the name, pm the admin. If you acted like an idiot, apologize. And if you have a reputation for being a bellend then just leave the place instead of trying to fool people, you'll be found out eventually anyway.

Welcome to the forum mate ;)

yeah but if your not validated and you've brocken just about every rule in the book then you've screwed up pretty badly and you'll be owned buy loads of other members if and when you get validated

ie: wright pads