Wall Of Shame

rambo

Not that im saying monty stuff isn't weak, but try to keep in mind, that like the higher end koxx frames and the rest that's all competition gear. As such, it's underbuilt to reduce weight at the cost of strength.

So, one guy has broken 3 monty thing's as has been said, biff's broken tonnes of monty stuff, yet still seems to ride one?Post's like this are pretty pointless as they prove nothing, other than the fact that you have a few broken monty thing's on your wall.

Onza are good what you on about :ermm: ... There coming out with some good stuff.

onza are one of the best companies around :S

I've had 3 t-pros (1 snap , 2 BB threads broke)

2 Sets of cranks

About 5 T-Mag bash plate

And now my T-Mag has cracked (N)

ONZA are the best :S

No one is saying they are the best. 'The best' means f**k all, as differant people like differant things.

Just because you've broken alot of stuff doesn't mean it's shit, how the product has been used means a lot, 5 t-mag bashplates broken? That's your fault, had you been riding uci, that wouldn't have happened would it?

What weight are you?

How the hell do you lot fudge up a BB thread??

The one ways are

You fitting it wrong. No lube, corss threading, just pushing on it and winding the thing in, or back to front

Rididng it when it's lose as to going oh i need to tigten it up!

They have never gone with me, not even on my DH, XC, street, to work bikes!!! Oh and 14 years!

Just to add i have a T-pro!!! Well did it got nicked the other week and that bitch is gonna get a smach.

Onza have sorted there past issues i think. Not sure on warranty if you still have to wait for the bitch there to go ask Mike which takes 2 weeks +

Monty is costly but weak. It look f**ked up and odd but it works for some. I say a slight chnage here and there it'll work.

The wall is fantastic and if you want more stuff to add just ask i'll fire it your way

How the hell do you lot fudge up a BB thread??

The one ways are

You fitting it wrong. No lube, corss threading, just pushing on it and winding the thing in, or back to front

Rididng it when it's lose as to going oh i need to tigten it up!

I've deciphered it and it's true.

BB threads are only gonna get f**ked if you do it wrong (90% of the time anyway) - remember kiddies, one side screws in the wrong way

No one is saying they are the best. 'The best' means f**k all, as differant people like differant things.

Just because you've broken alot of stuff doesn't mean it's shit, how the product has been used means a lot, 5 t-mag bashplates broken? That's your fault, had you been riding uci, that wouldn't have happened would it?

What weight are you?

It wasn't my fault, there isn't enough rubber between the frame and the bashplate so it just bent and trapped my chain.

and I only weigh 8 stone