Monty 221 Pr

Josh!!

i thought that would be the case thanks what colors do the 06 frames come in is it sliver and red or black. i'm also guessing you need to run front freewheel cranks aswell because of clearance. I no its a lot of questions but i need to work out how much its gonna cost me to switch from my lame t bird to a monty.

Thanks joe

The only people who i can think of who havea 221pr if they still have them is

sam barratt

joe baxter

joe oakley

billy ellis(custom)

Joe baxter , oakley , and bill have monty Ti`s mate.Not 221 pro`s.And yes there is a major difference between the 2 which makes the Ti ride better. (Y)

The only people who i can think of who havea 221pr if they still have them is

sam barratt

joe baxter

joe oakley

billy ellis(custom)

joe b dose not own a 221 pr he owns a batterd 04 monty... gettin a 06 frame soon though bless him :blink:

well for anyone whos thinking of getting one you will have to wait. the factory and every shops has sold out, and they are just going to wait till they bring out the 2007 version rather than manafacture some more. and more than likely the price will go up to the popularity of them.

NMC is fun for people making assumptions.

He didn't ask for it to be compared with a Ti, and as a t-bird rider, I doubt such a comparison is useful to him as chances are he hasn't had a good long ride on a Ti.

From my experiance, the 221pr is very easy on the back wheel, light, flickable, and an absolute bargain. Watch the chainstays where they meet the bottom bracket as all monty's are prone to cracking in those areas, when will they get a CNC machine in the monty factory? :rolleyes:

I ride one too btw.

joe b dose not own a 221 pr he owns a batterd 04 monty... gettin a 06 frame soon though bless him :blink:

He`s got an 05 at the mo not 04

NMC is fun for people making assumptions.

He didn't ask for it to be compared with a Ti, and as a t-bird rider, I doubt such a comparison is useful to him as chances are he hasn't had a good long ride on a Ti.

From my experiance, the 221pr is very easy on the back wheel, light, flickable, and an absolute bargain. Watch the chainstays where they meet the bottom bracket as all monty's are prone to cracking in those areas, when will they get a CNC machine in the monty factory? :rolleyes:

I ride one too btw.

And he didn`t ask what experiences people have had with them <_< .

reply to jake saying they cracki agree but if you do crack it send pics to monty factory and they will replace it i've just got a magura 219 because i cracked my hydra. (Y)

thanks Matt Rushton

Whattt?

Let me get this straight....

You cracked a monty hydra, can you clarify what type and year it was?

and then you took photo's of it, and sent them to the monty factory in spain, along with a letter I guess?

and then they gave you an x-alp in return??

I'f that's the case with all monty's then sweet, but i can't imagine it....

Whattt?

Let me get this straight....

You cracked a monty hydra, can you clarify what type and year it was?

and then you took photo's of it, and sent them to the monty factory in spain, along with a letter I guess?

and then they gave you an x-alp in return??

I'f that's the case with all monty's then sweet, but i can't imagine it....

im not sure weather he sent the pics to the factory or rathmell where i believe he bought it from. but yeah indeed he did get a replacement frame. and i think the frame was cracked in 4 places. it happened last year and the frame was a year or to old i believe.

how many people on the forum have got the 2006 221pr. im 1 of them

I used to..(kind of) built with mostly onza parts :-

hey, ive got a 221 pr and yep its cracked rite where everyones does, where the chainstay meats the bb!! does anyone know why they snap here all the time??

MONTY/ONZA thats what yours is. :D

:angry: my monty has cracked :angry::angry: ill get pics up soon where do i send the pics josh (N)

I just sent myne stright to the factory in spain. well i emailed them then rathmell emailed me and asked for some pictures, so i sent some and a month or so later i got a email that asked for my home address so i sent it and a day later i got a new 219 magura frame.