A Few Questions

lil_kial

Hi,

i like riding big bikes so i wont to put big wheels on my t-pro how much are the big wheels like a crisis hub and onza rooney rims ?

im only 4ft and i think my stem and bars are too high is it possible that i can just turn my stem upside down like that amzing rider james potter , cos i saw that he was running an upside down stem?

i wont to have reverse brake mounts like the kocks fork so will it be ok to just turn my forks round ? the issue of having a short wheel base wont be a problem because im very small.

the front wheel doesnt give me enough grip so can i run a big back tyre on the front for more grip ?

my brakes are very good and i have heard discs have good power, i have a front motorbike disc brake can i adapt this to run on my bike ?

thank you very very much in advance for answering my questions.

No offence but you sound like you don't have a clue about bikes e.g rooney rims they are not rooney he is a footballer they are called ronnie rims and you can also get ronnie and reggie rims. Also them rims are the same wideness as normal t pro rims. Sorry but i haven't never heard of running an upside down stem, what you could do is take a cup or two out and saw the bar that comes out of your forks which will lower the bar height. A big tire will not fit a front rim as the big tires are 19" so just buy a good tire to fit it. Finally you definitely cannot run a motorbike disk on the front as it will not fit and will weigh a ton.

Edited by BIG L

No offence but you sound like you don't have a clue about bikes e.g rooney rims they are not rooney he is a footballer they are called ronnie rims and you can also get ronnie and reggie rims. Also them rims are the same wideness as normal t pro rims. Sorry but i haven't never heard of running an upside down stem, what you could do is take a cup or two out and saw the bar that comes out of your forks which will lower the bar height. A big tire will not fit a front rim as the big tires are 19" so just buy a good tire to fit it. Finally you definitely cannot run a motorbike disk on the front as it will not fit and will weigh a ton.

ok reading all that it makes things a little clearer. so if i cut my bars they will be lower right. and the reason i wnat these roonie rims is so that i can be a 26incher rider. i think its possible to run my stem upside down so il give it ago. and if the big tyres are 19inch il just put a 19inch front wheel on so they do fit cos i want them really badly. and so you saying i definatly not run a motorbike disc :(: i really want a disc even if it does weigh a ton.

does anyone put any big wheels for sale i can buy, and can anyone weld my motorbike disc to my forks for me ?

If you want for front brake to be more powerful, you should try using abit of butter on the rims, works a treat (Y)

Also, if your wanting 26" rims on your t-pro, you might want to consider some of the road racing rims i seen on the bay t'other day?

Them kock forks are crap.

Haha, what a fookin piss take.

Jesus, is this guy for real?

Its not possible to do anything you are talking about.

Especially the stem thing, the bloody bars would nearly touch the bloody ground.

Edited by bob87

ok cowboy what are you on? you CANNOT put a motobike disc on (easily) and it would be mad! no offence but if your 4ft, you obviously want it as light as poss so no, do not try it.. also you tried to put a 19" wheel on it?! :S

can we see some pictures of this bike?

OMFG sorry guys i went on trials forum yesterday on a mates p.c and i saved my password to his computer by accident please dont take note of this mods i would actually like to get validated and i bet my friends bieng a bunch of assholes hasnt helped thanks danny you f**king wanker your some friend :angry::angry:

OOOOO Can a mod let us know the details before closing, I like debates like this.

Even if it was on a different PC it still could be him. I.E I go on trials forum at home, and at my dads.

I want a kock fork though, they sound great ;)

edit: just figured...4 foot :S you'd be the perfect height for licking my nipple

Edit 2: why do people get so annoyed when 'their friends' mess up their account for them. f**k off and go on MBUK forum if you want to post tripe

Edited by Joe_Kearney

Even if it was on a different PC it still could be him. I.E I go on trials forum at home, and at my dads.

I want a kock fork though, they sound great ;)

edit: just figured...4 foot :S you'd be the perfect height for licking my nipple

HAHA (Y) I like it! (not licking your nipple, the comment)

But yes, I agree with you. I go on Trials-Forum from my dads, at home and at my auntie's.

Brett.

(Sympathy to get validated? Maybe)

Edited by Lock-N-Load