Best Mod Frame For Under 350

lil wilkins

What kind of geometry where you looking at?

If it is a high bottom bracket styled bike, then i would say GU, as it is well built, strong and looks good. I have had my GU (short wheelbase) for about 3 months now and love it. It does take a while to get used to the high bottom bracket, but once you have it feels very nice to ride, and sits on the rear wheel very well.

mayteeeeee

t pro (N)

heatsink mod (Y)(Y) damn straight not 2 expensive looks lush not 2 much cnc and sooo strong

personal opinion though

cos a lot is components not just frame

How the hell did you work that out? If you're the guy who said he was testing it, you've had it like 2 weeks? That isn't long enough to call it "soooo strong" when you've got frames like Pythons that last for well over a year quite comfortably.

If you can, it may be worth holding out a little longer and either getting one of the new '07 Deng frames, or just waiting for some cracking end-of-line deals on the '06 frames from various companies (Y) Try and get yourself along to a group ride and try out some different bikes, see what sort of frames you prefer, work out the geometry, then try and buy whatever matches what you want :)

hi

i would get a python its very good for the money and i have had a go on one and it was realy good nothing compared though the koxx xtp but they are very excpencive but i have heard that the gu bikes are not very nice to ride as i was looking in to getting one echos are amazing bikes aswell but id go for the zoo

hope it helps

conor

hi mate i quite like to onza t-mag there very strong look well sexy and best of all you will probley have some cash left over!

Lmfao. :lol:

Listen up dude, my mate had his 3 weeks and snapped it in two.

Reccomendations for the lad looking for a frame, well what bikes have you ridiin so far, in that way i mean for example you mates bikes who either have echo, Gu, Zoo, Monty ?

The end of the day mate its personal preference, if you like the look of the zoo python fair enough, but the main thing to consider is if you are comftable on it and can ride it.

If you really want my opinion go for the echo team, very nice to look at, they feel awsome to ride and also sit very nice on the back wheel and feels a very secure frame when your bike is built up.

Good luck on choosing a frame.

Dan.