More Pictures From France And Spain

Monty_susanne

i'm not sure about the food thing in france... the food is kinda weird... ;) frogs etc..

aint there someone more who was in france or spain that got pics? i have just seen the once on spains website and the video on france website. :closedeyes:

//Suss

Yeh have got loads will sort out a few maybe tomoz, (Y)

Damn it why is france good for everything : riding , woman , food , ok maybe not everything but yeah nice pictures , thinking Ali is looking very sexual on the tree stump :P

ergh harsh not into hairy arm pits ect.. ^_^

photo's are really good wish i was there!

Top Photos Suss (Y)

I really should have got more Photos of plp riding but it so hard when there is all that amazing stuff to ride. The a pic of me about to side hope a massive log lol as if I am going to get that to 2 wheels got it to pedal though hehe

Tom A

thanks=)

Well i think i got the pic of u doing it...not sure.

If u want it contact me

//Suss

B)-->

QUOTE(danny B @ Aug 9 2006, 10:50 AM)

ooooo a photo of my bum so that is what you were aiming the camera at then sus, lol god i have had the crappest rides of my life out there hope that things get better in singapore and japan, :S

hahaha lol sorry for that crap pic... had like no good once of u! But i kinda like that pic anyway after have photoshoped it!

Nothing with your bum to do!! :-

//Suss

Nah thats all makeup :-

Suss you seem to like the english boys! lots of photos there many from the rear :shifty:

How's your teeth?

heheh (A) it might depends on that im a bad photographer haha...and yeah english folks are nice! :shifty:

My teeth is pretty ok got some problem with one of them,fixed them up yesterday, hate dentist!! :angry:

//Suss :turned: