Few Riding Pictures From Yesterday

Joe Aston

Very well taken pictures you have there. Especially the one with the multiple frames or whatever you call it.

I'm just a beginner so can't comment on riding that much but i'd say its looking great!

How is the t-bird to ride? I'm thinking of getting one as a first bike.

<_< have you converted to front freewheel? if not must be hard back wheeling stuff and getting power (Y).

nice riding though keep it up (Y).

have you been riding long and i agree with trials_noob like the multiple frame picture. :)

Edited by mr manx man

Cheers.

No unfortantly i'm still running rear freewheel so its hard but i'm getting a new frame in september not quite sure which one though and when i do i will be running a front freewheel and 19" rear rim which is supposed to ride much better.

The t-bird is a really nice starter bike iv had 2 years in september i think its starting to hold my riding back so thats why i'm looking to up grade.

i'm really chufed with the way the multi shot pic came out spent ages on photoshop last night getting nice and i'm pleased with the end result.

<_< have you converted to front freewheel? if not must be hard back wheeling stuff and getting power (Y) .

god damn it people are stupid. 9thats the politest way i can say it to be honest)

why can you not get power with rear freewheel. infact the ingagment is quicker so stfu!!

sweet pictures but why are you ridin a t-bird ? you would ride so much better on a t-pro or some thing along the lines of that. dan

not everyone has to be like you dan i thought you would have learnt that by now as i remember you didnt start one a t-pro