Where Are You Going To Uni?

N.Wood

Loughborough, Industrial Design...

... yeah I know >_<:P

:o dude you going to be riding? it seems like we will have quite a crew if you are. Dont be scared.. unlike popular belief im not that much of a willy in person as i seem on here. Also.. you still in to your gym stuff? if you are.. join powerbase as soon as you can. Screw all the other gyms.. it is the best i have seen in my life. Theres a shitty induction but its free.. then you can pay per term or just for the whole year.

I find it weird that Alan, the guy who used to live next to you in Halls last year, is also the person who I am in a band with and have been in many bands with?

Ha, yeah I thought you rang a bell. How is Alan these days?

I have a friend who does geology. He does no work, and gets to go on holiday all the time (to study, of course...).

Of course that is not the reason im changing from Civil Engineering to Geology :D

Geology makes the bedrock!

:o dude you going to be riding? it seems like we will have quite a crew if you are. Dont be scared.. unlike popular belief im not that much of a willy in person as i seem on here. Also.. you still in to your gym stuff? if you are.. join powerbase as soon as you can. Screw all the other gyms.. it is the best i have seen in my life. Theres a shitty induction but its free.. then you can pay per term or just for the whole year.

How much is membership at the loughborough gyms? I wanna start when i go to uni (Y)

How much is membership at the loughborough gyms? I wanna start when i go to uni (Y)

I cant remember off the top of my head. It was quite expensive though for powerbase. I think its like 83£ per term. But its well worth if you use it enough you soon get the usage out of the money you spent.

http://sdc.lboro.ac.uk/displaypage.php?pageid=22

it seems they have moved everything around from what i can see in that pic. Btw thats just one room.. ther are 4 .. theres that one, then a sprint area which is the same length just thinner. Then the other 2 rooms are made up from that same length and about 3/4 the width. Its huge anyways If you look at the membership bit theres a table of the stuff they let you have. I think they stopped doing monthly stuff and just do the term.. most your paying is £85

The other gym is called luffs.. its wank in comparison i went once and will never go again. Its tiny weights area.. has a sauna though.. but its more of a puff/chick place to go. So if you want to try and get your dick wet go there. Although there are some hotties at powerbase.. but mostly meatheads :)

Edited by Spacemunkee

dude you going to be riding? it seems like we will have quite a crew if you are. Dont be scared.. unlike popular belief im not that much of a willy in person as i seem on here. Also.. you still in to your gym stuff? if you are.. join powerbase as soon as you can. Screw all the other gyms.. it is the best i have seen in my life. Theres a shitty induction but its free.. then you can pay per term or just for the whole year.

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be riding, I've still got my bike but i've not even *seen* it for about 1.5 years :P However powerbase I sure as hell will be :)

Powerbase is £220 per year, or £200 if you hand in that random £20 off slip I got through the mail (lol)

Joining powerbase was one of the first things I planned to do. Going back 3 years I was hardcore into working out ... went from like 11 stone to 13.5 stone in 1.5 years. Then I totally stopped (various reasons) and dropped shitloads of weight again (especially backpacking last month - that alone lost me a whole stone). So I'm just starting up a brand new 2 year routine again, prettymuch from scratch again - gonna be awsome :)