Free Contract - What's The Catch?

dirtbiker

"To claim the cash back you will be required to send up to 6th, 7th - 9th and 10th - 12th month bills within 15 days of the bill date and we will credit your account with £140.00 each time.

This money will be credited into your account within 30 days of receipt of your airtime bill.

These cash backs will save you £420 over the 12 months duration and it will reduce your average monthly line rental to £0.00 over the period of 12 months"

I still don't get what the catch is. That's quite odd :S

I think they work on the basis that somewhere along the line you're going to forget to send them the bill and then they can screw you for the cashback? That seems to be the reasoning behind hassling you so much to get the money back.

But surely if you're careful with when you send stuff etc its essentially a free phone?!

I'm tempted :P

Or they claim they haven't received the bill for cashback, or send the bill out late etc leaving you barely any time to claim back. Just go with Carphone warehouse if you're gonna get a contract. (Y)

And steer away from Mobile Rainbow .. f**kers tried to rob £500 out my account. Busted um though :D

Edited by Freddie

• 5 weeks later...