What Should I Get

powerz

hi, i am after a new bike i dont wanna spend more than £400 but i want a good one (dont every one)

so obviously it willbe second hand. i have had a T-Pro & T-Master but sold them and had a 6 month break due to back probs but need to get riding again.

Any sugestions?

has to be 20" mod :D not 26" :angry:

thanks for any help

hi there, i've seen a few 'basic' spec. pythons, echo's, zona's, etc.... go for around £400. All top quality bikes and well worth the money performance wise (Y) I would recommend any of these, maybe you should put up a post and see what people have to offer for that sort of money?

Hope this helps, good luck with getting a new bike - i know that sounds a bit weird but obviously i don't mean it like that :P:shifty:

hi there, i've seen a few 'basic' spec. pythons, echo's, zona's, etc.... go for around £400. All top quality bikes and well worth the money performance wise (Y) I would recommend any of these, maybe you should put up a post and see what people have to offer for that sort of money?

Hope this helps, good luck with getting a new bike - i know that sounds a bit weird but obviously i don't mean it like that :P:shifty:

If you mean on here he can as he is still a pre-member.

I would say just scout around on ebay and see what comes up.

I have bought a t-pro as standard 2nd hand for £200 a few months ago and used the other £150 i had to upgrade things like forks and front brake. That would maybe be worth looking into if you could find one around that price then just upgrade with the extra cash you have.

I really like my t-pro..... it feels fairly light and rides very nice as well.

I have had two onza's in the past but not over impressed as snaped hubs 3x freewheels million times LOL just didn't seem to strong. Altough the latest t-pro is ment to be a good bike.

realy would like a zoo,echo,zona as they are overall better bikes, reckon il just have 2 keep a look out on here and ebay and see what comes up.

mates just brought a new monty 221 pro so i need one so i can go ride,Not Fair (N)

Can't go wrong with a t-pro. But one of the first things you'd need to upgrade would be the freewheel. However if you look after an ACS they can last a long time.

if you had back problems foom 20" why don't you find someone with a 26" and have ago and then try get one of them if you got back problems......

i'm not saying go for stocks or anything because i ride mod but it would be sensible...

Will

I curently have a saracen M.A.D but cant get on with 26" im quite short so its easyer for me to throw a 20" around.

ive ridden a t-vee for a few months and decided to go for something a bit better,LIKE A T-PRO! ive ridden one before and they feel really nice to ride. u lot hav been helpful and ill definately get one so you should too,

tpro's will take over the world mwahahaha!!!!!!:P

NO HAD ONZAS AND DONT LIKE EM. what something a little better quality

Onza t-pro's are good bikes but if i was you i would be thinking of getting a different bike because you have already owned an onza t-pro in the past and its better to try different things. So i would say go for a zona zip, they are nice and flicky and i have heard a lot of people say positive things about them :D

Cheers ryno (Y)

Edited by Ryno-Trials06

Onza t-pro's are good bikes but if i was you i would be thinking of getting a different bike because you have already owned an onza t-pro in the past and its better to try different things. So i would say go for a zona zip, they are nice and flicky and i have heard a lot of people say positive things about them :D

Cheers ryno (Y)

yea thats what im thinking i want to try a differant brand bike and i do like the Zona zip.

If any one has a bike for sale in my price range then let me know.The onza t-mag looks alright but i would rather a differant brand