Might Aswell

nickyw

Ok here's pic's of my other steed.Dont slag it off because it look's different lol.She ride's perfect for me expect for i carnt 180 and 360 it,Because of this it's up for swap's for a bmx. :-

IPB Image

Spec is as follow's:

base stem and bars

halo combat white rims 24''

azonic 454 cranks

Profile gold chain ring

dmr seat

dmr tension seeker

kona project 2s forks

Hayes hfx hydro disc brake

Enjoy....

Edited by nickyw

congrats on taking a cool looking bike and turning it into a joke...

(N)

and your english leaves a lot to be desired too...

His English is alot more better than some members on here, and yeah ... the bike may have a few dodgy things about it ... but he likes it so thats what matters.

What a Tard

ok - lets clear some things up:

1 - if you can't take someone commenting on your bike in a negative manner, then don't post a pic of your bike on a forum. not everyone likes your bike (shit - hardly anybody likes MY bike!) but you should learn to accept criticism and not go getting needlessly defensive.

2 - Ben; he doesn't like his bike, which is why he's swapping it for a BMX

3 - some of you need to realize that what i did was 'express my opinion', which i'm allowed to do - as all of you are. just because i didn't post some simpering comment like "oh my god mate - that bikes LUSH!" you deem me to be some sort of (and i quote) "twat", "tard" and "wank".

just remember that we ALL have opinions - i'm not saying that mine is right, it's just my opinion.

and - for the record - i don't judge people's inability to type properly based on their age: if you're old enough to use a PC, then you can type properly. i don't capitalize a lot of my typing, but at least you can read it and it makes sense. at the very least, use the 'spelling check' feature before hitting the "Add Reply" button.

end of.

ok - lets clear some things up:

1 - if you can't take someone commenting on your bike in a negative manner, then don't post a pic of your bike on a forum. not everyone likes your bike (shit - hardly anybody likes MY bike!) but you should learn to accept criticism and not go getting needlessly defensive.

2 - Ben; he doesn't like his bike, which is why he's swapping it for a BMX

3 - some of you need to realize that what i did was 'express my opinion', which i'm allowed to do - as all of you are. just because i didn't post some simpering comment like "oh my god mate - that bikes LUSH!" you deem me to be some sort of (and i quote) "twat", "tard" and "wank".

just remember that we ALL have opinions - i'm not saying that mine is right, it's just my opinion.

and - for the record - i don't judge people's inability to type properly based on their age: if you're old enough to use a PC, then you can type properly. i don't capitalize a lot of my typing, but at least you can read it and it makes sense. at the very least, use the 'spelling check' feature before hitting the "Add Reply" button.

end of.

This is the bike pics thread which is why i posted it on here..How the hell am i supposed to know you was gonna write that comment? This isnt the arguement thread...It's the bike pic's thread. :sleeping:

P.s if you want i will make and arguement thread in chit-chat if you like? :ermm:

Edited by nickyw

This is the bike pics thread which is why i posted it on here..How the hell am i supposed to know you was gonna write that comment? This isnt the arguement thread...It's the bike pic's thread. :sleeping:

P.s if you want i will make and arguement thread in chit-chat if you like? :ermm:

no-one's going to know what other people are going to post - but it's up to you to respond accordingly and not think that everyones going to love your bike (and get pissy when they don't).

oh, by the way, it's not an 'argument' - it's an 'opinion'.