Malham Show! Sat 26th August..

crazy_gap girl

Ok....

me, sam and tom and abi oliver, robbie peacock, chris walker, chris boyes

Did a demo at Malham show today... i got some shots of everyone i hope.. apart from my self but i think barbara got a couple of me...

Here we go:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Oops choped chris walkers head off LOL

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Abi Oliver she is the the youngest ever TrialsQueen!!!! - she will be on trialsqueens shortly!!

She was giving the course some good old girl power!!! she's gonna' be a champion in the near future!!!

I did get some clips on cam too.. so i may make a short vid of the day once iv put them on my pc..

Was an awesome day, everyone was really friendly was a good laugh and we'v been asked to go and do it again next year

Also how do you like our t-shirts?? "No shit, Just ride" For some of you that went to the worlds.. you will know that the observing was a little bit .......... well shit... so thats why barbara and co., got together to make the t-shirts... they will be avalible from cleanbikes very soon if any of you want one..

If anyone wants a the original sized photo then please PM me or e-mail me here: info@trialsqueens.com

Cheers.....

Nadine Staniforth.

Some really good pictures there. Who's the younger lad on the Monty? Seems very good for his size!

On the other hand though "No shit" on a t-shirt that you wear at a public demo? And give to particularily young riders to wear? Er ok, but doesn't seem very responsible, to me at least. (IMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Some really good pictures there. Who's the younger lad on the Monty? Seems very good for his size!

On the other hand though "No shit" on a t-shirt that you wear at a public demo? And give to particularily young riders to wear? Er ok, but doesn't seem very responsible, to me at least. (IMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

the lad on the monty..... is one of the olivers im not sure which ones tom or sam haha :$ most likely to be tom... i think...

but they gave us the t-shirts... and all the little riders mums and dads were mostly involved in the creation of the t-shirts so they were hardly not going to wear them...

No one complained anyway...

Edited by crazy_gap girl

I feel old and replace now lol , some nice riding pictures there looks like a nice rig and how young are the riders getting these days wow. Seemed a pretty dull day weather wise so in my opinion the pictures dont have much warmth but dont take this too far as I know nothing about photography :$

Craig

On the other hand though "No shit" on a t-shirt that you wear at a publc demo? And give to particularily young riders to wear? Er ok, but doesn't seem very responsible, to me at least. (IMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I agree. Fair enough out on the streets, but yerr at a public demo... some people must have thought you were absolute twats. IMO.

I have a vid of the day if you want it.. sams in it and chris walker and chris boyes... again im not in it i was just like the media woman!! lol

Hi Nadine,

When you get chance can you stick the vid on a server or summat please, would be good

to see & remind us of a top day!

Cheer's Sam. (Y)

I agree. Fair enough out on the streets, but yerr at a public demo... some people must have thought you were absolute twats. IMO.

Like out on the streets isn't public too? Chances are you'd get more hassle riding in the street for wearing something like that than at a demo where people are generally interested and open to the idea of something new, only arsehole's would think kid's are twats for wearing an item of clothing. Surley the point is that they are out riding, doing something semi productive, rather than their clothing?

Hi Nadine,

When you get chance can you stick the vid on a server or summat please, would be good

to see & remind us of a top day!

Cheer's Sam. (Y)

I concurr!

Like out on the streets isn't public too? Chances are you'd get more hassle riding in the street for wearing something like that than at a demo where people are generally interested and open to the idea of something new, only arsehole's would think kid's are twats for wearing an item of clothing. Surley the point is that they are out riding, doing something semi productive, rather than their clothing?

I concurr!

Well having "no shit, just ride" on a t-shirt while riding street dont you think thats abit good... haha kind of might make the street wardands bugger off :lol:... or not..., god where is peoples sence on humor these days.. all serious hahahaa

Yes i uploaded the vid a couple of days ago....

here: http://tv.isg.si/site/filebrowser/nadinestaniforth

Hope you like it... i wasnt planing on releasing it as i didn't think it was good enough but theres some decent lines in there... (Y)

Apart from the shirts looking cack, the only beef I have with them is putting them on young kids. I'd quite happily wear a t-shirt with 'CUNT' or something similar written on it in public but wouldn't endorse a 12 year old wearing it.

Edited by Smo