My Skydive

dan_welshriders

well wen we fell through the clouds, you do get moist! i didnt have to wear a jumpsuit because of how hot it was over there in florida, and it cost me $200, around £120. although the dvd cost around £50, so you could do the jump for as little as £70!! amazing for the money

the guy that i jumped with had done it around 14,000 times! i was a bit gutted about the clouda because on the drive to the kennedy space centre there were no clouds at all, and my luck the storm clouds rolled in.

i would beffo do it again but only if i went to america, i wouldnt like to pay the prices over here in the uk, i think its around £400 or summin plus the weather isnt as nice.

anyway thanks for checking out the vid!

i got back to wales last nite, and ive already been out for a quick ride on the koxx, i missed riding soo much

danny

i had the jump so cheap because of my Disney Discount, around 20% on anything you buy, so it wouldnt of been that much more. honastly, for the first 3 seconds of the skydive you are so diss-orientated, and you do feel like your weightless and floating, but then you build up speed and he turned me around the face the ground, you reach around 130mph falling! and then it just feels like a lot of wind, for me there was no sensation of falling, only the first 3seconds, you cound never imagine the feeling of falling unless you have done a skydive/bungee jump. falling out of a tree doesnt cound when you were a kid, because youve hit the ground befor you even realised youve let got of the branch.

anyway this is an exciting day, im moving back to uni to start my 2nd year, and back to my bar job in the Walkabout, best student nights ever!

danny